Turbo Jam Sculpt

rai8759
rai8759 Posts: 296 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
I did the 45 minute Turbo Jam "Turbo Sculpt" today (beast! squats hurt!). It is really strength training, but I can't figure out how to add it there. Instead I added it into cardio. Does anybody have a way to add it into strength training?

Also! Give me a shout out if you love Turbo Jam!

Replies

• HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    I always log my strength training under cardio so I can enter the calories burned from my HRM.
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    I normally log my exercises as cardio for these types of video instead of going through and logging each and every different type of weight training exercise. I have a HRM though, which give the calorie burn.

I have not done Turbo jam yet but I Love, love, LOVE TurboFire!!! It's amazing! Chalene is amazing!
  • rai8759
    thanks guys! sounds like I might need to get a HRM because I know I'm burning calories, but not none!

what is turbo fire?!
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    much love for TJ here! I'm in month 2 of TurboFire, which is basically a more intense version of TJ. She uses a lot of the same moves, plus some new things. The music is great, and you get strength training in as well. Def check it out online!
  • rai8759
    much love for TJ here! I'm in month 2 of TurboFire, which is basically a more intense version of TJ. She uses a lot of the same moves, plus some new things. The music is great, and you get strength training in as well. Def check it out online!

Healthy fear for a more intense version of Turbo Jam, lol. Scarry!!! But I'm excited to try it!
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    lol rai, sorry you'll get a double reply to this on the 20's thread!!
This discussion has been closed.