Wearing HRM and a watch, style question

Options
I'm thinking of either buying the polar loop or garmin vivofit (leaning towards the vivofit), and what's stopping me is a style question.

I work in a professional environment and every day I wear a watch. A pretty nice watch to look at. I'm concerned about wearing something else, and more casual (vivofit) on that wrist as well.

Has anyone else dealt with this?

Replies

• criticaltodd
    Options
    Is there a reason they both have to be on the same wrist?
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Are you working out with your nice watch on? I would suggest changing out of your professional wear into work out clothes, removing nice watch, and putting on the HRM. A HRM is useless for all day wear if that's what your intention is. It's only accurate when you're doing cardio.
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    Are you working out with your nice watch on? I would suggest changing out of your professional wear into work out clothes, removing nice watch, and putting on the HRM. A HRM is useless for all day wear if that's what your intention is. It's only accurate when you're doing cardio.

Both the Vivofit and Polar Loop are all day activity trackers that link to a HRM strap during cardio.
  • shor0814
    shor0814 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I wear watch on one arm and fitbit on the other. Not a word or funny look from anyone.
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options

Both the Vivofit and Polar Loop are all day activity trackers that link to a HRM strap during cardio.

Ah, I thought they were just straight up HRMs. I was so confused by why you would wear one all day.

OP, I have a fitbit in a professional job. No one has side eyed me for wearing it.