annhjk
annhjk Posts: 794 Member
I just had to share with a few more people (since my family is getting sick of hearing about it and I"m still thrilled ~ and shocked).

I finished my first 5K since 2003 (Race agains breast cancer) and did it in

25:47!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My goal was 28 minutes - then once I heard the weather report, it was to finish the race (53 for a high, rain, and 15-25 mph winds- with the end of the race being up hill) This finish line time was 26:38, but the chip time online said 25:47. I felt so good by the time I got home I went to a 45 minute circuit class at the gym!

Replies

• annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    I just had to share with a few more people (since my family is getting sick of hearing about it and I"m still thrilled ~ and shocked).

I finished my first 5K since 2003 (Race agains breast cancer) and did it in

25:47!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My goal was 28 minutes - then once I heard the weather report, it was to finish the race (53 for a high, rain, and 15-25 mph winds- with the end of the race being up hill) This finish line time was 26:38, but the chip time online said 25:47. I felt so good by the time I got home I went to a 45 minute circuit class at the gym!
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Beep beep! That is amazing time!
    Congratulations on your success!!

Mireille
  • kechiemc
    kechiemc Posts: 1,355 Member
    The time posted online is your race time. Great job! And for a great cause (boobs)...:bigsmile: