Green Tea

Options
kalmark
kalmark Posts: 10 Member
Hi guys want to try green tea any suggestions luv lemon flavor but not too much lemony :).
I luv herballife lemon tea but as we r not extending our membership want to see if thr is anything similar.

Replies

• BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    i feel like tea is strongly a personal preference. i like green tea, and only green tea, no sugar or milk or anything, it just tastes nasty to me if i add something. i would just try as many flavours as possible and see which ones you like the best, im sure that you could find a variety pack of some sort without looking too hard
  • jmurray90
    jmurray90 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    green tea is my thing. bigelow is my personal favorite brand. their plain is delish, and so is their mint tea.
  • Bri_Becq
    Bri_Becq Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Arizona green tea is my thing.. and I need it to stop! >.<
  • jmurray90
    jmurray90 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    i just drink mine with a couple splenda packs and ice.
  • kalmark
    kalmark Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys will try out

bigt555- its hard to try diff. brands as the they have packs of 10 i already bought this camomile tea n hate it :( but i will check to see if i can find samples....

jmurray- i will check out bigelow I like my tea with hot water n 1 splenda... :)

bri- Arizona green tea is that the one in a can. I used to drink those before but now moved on to Hot teas :)