Skinny ***** Diet.. anyone else doing this?

Options
Since I decided to switch to a plant based diet, I found that the Skinny B**** Diet lifestyle works best for my digestive system.
Fastest digesting foods first thing and work your way to the slower digesting stuff. This way you don't stack foods that wanna move fast through the system on top of slowly digesting food. This eliminates bloating and other tummy issues.
Fruit for breakfast
Veggies for lunch
Protein for dinner
no refined sugars or other junk

Just wondering if anyone else is doing this as well and how it has worked for them?
Feel free to friend me. :flowerforyou:

Edit: oops haha MFP edited the "bad word"

Replies

• randomgirl73
    Options
    I never did this diet, but I once read something interesting about the gal who made it up.... Apparently, she is a political vegan (and I'm not being disparaging, as I'm a political vegan too! :-) ) and she came up with this diet to "trick" people into adopting a vegan diet as well. She figured that no one cares about animals or the environment that much, but if you want to win over women, tell them it'll make you skinny! I thought this was really funny! :-D
  • VitaminAmy
    VitaminAmy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I never did this diet, but I once read something interesting about the gal who made it up.... Apparently, she is a political vegan (and I'm not being disparaging, as I'm a political vegan too! :-) ) and she came up with this diet to "trick" people into adopting a vegan diet as well. She figured that no one cares about animals or the environment that much, but if you want to win over women, tell them it'll make you skinny! I thought this was really funny! :-D

Hey I'm all for healthy eating and caring for animals. :D
    I have the book but only read about the food stuff... the animal cruelty sections are too much for me.

The authors being former models probably helps convince people along with "skinny" in the title lol.
    I get some good ideas from the meal plans.