any ideas help 2000 calorie a day?

Options
My trainer just put me on a 2000 calorie a day with 200gms carbs 200gms protein a day and 44gms of fat. at 5 meals 400 calories each. He wants me to eat 5 , but said I could drink 2 eat 3. Please need a meal plan to meat my carb intake with clean eating and protein.

Replies

• tfitness78
    Options
    Eastthismuch.com Punch in your desired calories and macros and how many meals you want to eat a day. Unclick things you don't eat and click generate.
    Free to use like this but if you become a member it's more convenient. They generate your weekly diet and saves your settings and e-mail you a shopping list.
    Preset diets on their too - decide to try going paleo or following a Mediterranean diet? Just click and the customize.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    My trainer just put me on a 2000 calorie a day with 200gms carbs 200gms protein a day and 44gms of fat. at 5 meals 400 calories each. He wants me to eat 5 , but said I could drink 2 eat 3. Please need a meal plan to meat my carb intake with clean eating and protein.
    First question is why? Has your trainer got qualifications in nutrition (I mean proper ones) Most trainers have little knowledge of nutrition and what they do is normally full of dodgy myths. The amount of meals he has you on is a clue to this. Take his advice for training personally I'd go elsewhere for nutrition advice
  • rlgfoldesi
    rlgfoldesi Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank You so much for the info.
  • srmchan
    srmchan Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Eatthismuch.com Punch in your desired calories and macros and how many meals you want to eat a day. Unclick things you don't eat and click generate.

I fixed the link in the quote. That's a very interesting website. Some of the recipes look a little complicated, but I like to cook and and plan my meals out every week. I noticed you can configure the meal plans to be easy to prepare or not. I'll be digging into this one more... thanks for mentioning it!
  • tfitness78
    Options
    Yeah, I like it. You can also set it up for how big you want each meal as well as how long you have (or don't) to cook. I'd use MFP more if I could sync them.