Hello From Arizona

Options
Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everyone.

My Name is Mario I am a 48 year old Male from a small town in Arizona. I am looking for loose half my body weight.
I have been heavy since right after high school but never really cared about losing weight.
My Dr. told me a few years back I had a fatty liver but never explained what that meant so I didn't pay attention.
A little over a month ago another Dr. Told me the same thing and explained what it meant and what could happen if I didn't
do something about it.
I had been looking for an excuse to loose some weight and this was that excuse. So since that day (May 2nd) I have been walking almost everyday. I take a day off a week to let my body relax. I have also been using my fitness pal to keep track of what I eat.
I started out by loosing weight quickly (12 pounds in the first three weeks). The following three weeks I only lost 8 pounds.
so I have lost 20 pounds so far.
I still walk every day and watch my calorie intake and hopefully I continue to loose the weight.
Well that's my story in a nutshell.
Please feel free to add me to your friends list together we can all win the weight battle

Mario

Replies

• rorieran
    rorieran Posts: 13
    Options
    It sounds like you are off to a great start!! Walking is a great way to get back into exercising - I love my walks in the park - they make me quite happy! Good Luck!