What are Your Motivating Micro Goals?

Options
So, I have an easy time imagining my end goals. I want to be 130 pounds, about a size 6/8 (US size) and I want to live the most healthy active lifestyle that I ever have. I want to look better and feel better. This is all great and very motivating, but sometimes it just seems so far away.

What do you guys do to keep yourself motivated. I try to keep (bi)weekly rewards but I'm just at a loss to think of things. My first reward was that I'd get to buy myself a bathing sit for a vacation i'm taking in July if I kept up all week with my diet, and this week, i didn't have a goal/reward. I just think its nice to have something small for myself and I'm wondering what you all do?

Replies

• Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    Start yourself a rewards bank account and each time you reach a goal but can't think of a little treat then add money to your account to use later or on something big like a cruise or a trip to Las Vegas. I already took my cruise. Now, I am saving for Vegas.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    My improving health and fitness that's all the goals I need and much better than any thing else I could possibly think of. Personally I always struggle with the idea that people need some sort of reward. It though it what works for you and different people need different motivations.