Replies

• justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    OK peeps, send those weigh ins.
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Good morning all...Hope you had a great weekend. I had a fun night at the banquet. About eight couples renewed their wedding vows. The speakers were very funny. I bought their new book The 90 Day Challenge. My bootcamp class will be starting it in January. We had a nice meal. My leader told me I was the biggest loser for my class, but thankfully they didn't announce it in front of all those people. I like to blend into the crowd, not stand out lol. Everybody have a happy Monday!

Jack...Sounds like you had a good date night. It is hard to make good choices when someone else is cooking. I thought I was doing good having a Zaxby's grilled chicken sandwich with the sauce on the side. When I got home and logged it I almost fell out of my chair...22 grams of fat for a plain grilled chicken sandwich. I could've had a Quarter Pounder from McDonald's lol. They put so much butter on the bun it was dripping. I had no clue.
  • smwert
    smwert Posts: 300
    Options
    I had a bad weekend. We were combining corn and nothing to do but sit in the tractor waiting to be full. So I had no exercise. I was up a little bit. My weight is 147.6. Hopefully I can get back on track. I am totally stressed.

smwert
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I had a bad weekend. We were combining corn and nothing to do but sit in the tractor waiting to be full. So I had no exercise. I was up a little bit. My weight is 147.6. Hopefully I can get back on track. I am totally stressed.

smwert

Sorry you had a bad weekend. Hope you have a better week:flowerforyou:
  • AnAbsoluteDiva
    AnAbsoluteDiva Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I didn't post last week (bad girl) but I'm back this week. Weighed in at 143.2 this morning.

:-)
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    dont remember if i sent my weight last week.... staying at 231.3 :-/
  • ClaryPR
    Options
    Hellowwwww
    started with 204 pounds and I've lost 8 pounds. I'm in 196. I am very happy wujuuu

04/nov = 204
    07/nov = 198
    14/nov = 196 6 pounds lost wujuuu

Take Care Everyone