Try and try again!

Options
Hey there my names Maggie and I'm 27 years old. I had a little girl last July and went from being 8 and a half stone pre pregnancy to my now almost 13 stone :( I used to complain about my weight so much and when I look at photos of me now from back then, I wonder what the hell was wrong with me!

Anyway I'm on a mission to lose this weight and am looking for supportive members to add as friends who can encourage me (and me them) when I feel I'm losing the plot a little! Today I have completed my fourth day on MFP calorie logging and I haven't given into anything bad yet. I very nearly slipped today but managed to not. Think I'm just in need of that extra little bit of support.

Feel free to add me :) x

Replies

• 87Djones
    87Djones Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I used to justify for being heavy thinking I was going to play some sort of sports again. Great job on completing four days in a row and many more to come. I'll go ahead in send a request
  • Boxing987
    Boxing987 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    hi maggie i like your name
  • TheBadToe
    TheBadToe Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I am pretty steady on this site. I log my food and exercise every day, feel free to invite. If you like motivational stuff invite my buddy _djxil... he is full of that stuff.