Orlando Area Anyone?!?!

Options
Hey- I'm just south of Orlando in Poinciana and would love to get to know some people here in the area who enjoy fitness and possible do a workout group or something.

Any takers?

Replies

• navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    What do you coach?

Rigger
  • Julieelliott12
    Julieelliott12 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am a Beachbody Coach. I don't necessarily coach any kind of sports, I just enjoy theri programs and like to help people who are going through them or with general health/fitness
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    I am a Beachbody Coach.

You and everyone else on the planet, good luck with that.

Rigger
  • cpulnikorl8
    cpulnikorl8 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am in the Orlando area and would love to meet up to workout some time. I work from home so I have a completely open schedule.
  • PowerfulHunt
    PowerfulHunt Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Me! I added you. Would love to find some people to do 5Ks with as well.
  • Annie5859
    Annie5859 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I am not from Orlando but I had a question for all you Orlandians. (It's not a theme park question) It's about cashless toll booths. My family and I will be flying into Orlando. We are renting a car. The major travel points are Airport-->Orlando, Orlando-->Busch Gardens Tampa, Orlando-->Port Canaveral. Are there cashless toll booths I need to worry about? I don't want to rent a transponder from the rental company. I would prefer just to pay cash at each toll but I am worried that one of these routes only has cashless. I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks!!!!
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    I am not from Orlando but I had a question for all you Orlandians. (It's not a theme park question) It's about cashless toll booths. My family and I will be flying into Orlando. We are renting a car. The major travel points are Airport-->Orlando, Orlando-->Busch Gardens Tampa, Orlando-->Port Canaveral. Are there cashless toll booths I need to worry about? I don't want to rent a transponder from the rental company. I would prefer just to pay cash at each toll but I am worried that one of these routes only has cashless. I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks!!!!

The toll booths accept cash. SunPass is an option not a requirement.

-tollcoach
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

The toll booths accept cash. SunPass is an option not a requirement.

-tollcoach

Most rental companies just bill your credit card for tolls. It's not a choice.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    I am a Beachbody Coach.

You and everyone else on the planet, good luck with that.

Rigger

When you run off all your IRL life friends because you're pushing product on them, you come here call yourself a "coach," and offer to "help" people. Seems legit.
  • fleetzz
    fleetzz Posts: 962 Member
    Options

There are some unmanned exits that require exact change-just prepare for those if you don't have a sunpass. You get a discount if you use the sunpass and can buy a sticker sunpass for 5.00 that you can remove when you leave. Of course if you stay near the parks the only tolls you will need to pay are the ones immediately around the airport.

If you are doing the port canavarel trip it is tolls all the way.
  • DavePFJ
    DavePFJ Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Can you promise not to mention anything related to beach body?
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options

There are some unmanned exits that require exact change-just prepare for those if you don't have a sunpass. You get a discount if you use the sunpass and can buy a sticker sunpass for 5.00 that you can remove when you leave. Of course if you stay near the parks the only tolls you will need to pay are the ones immediately around the airport.

There are either one or two extra tolls from the airport to Cape Canaveral, so it isn't so bad. Like the above poster said, the rental car companies all have an agreement with the State and the tolls come back to them and are billed to you on the card you used to rent the car. Or, you can pay the tolls as you go. The booths on the two highways leading from Disney to the airport have toll booths with cash/coin options. Only one of them is unmanned, and it is $.75. 528 has fewer tolls than 417.

OP, Poinciana might as well be Timbuktu from where I live, but good luck.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options

There are either one or two extra tolls from the airport to Cape Canaveral, so it isn't so bad. Like the above poster said, the rental car companies all have an agreement with the State and the tolls come back to them and are billed to you on the card you used to rent the car. Or, you can pay the tolls as you go. The booths on the two highways leading from Disney to the airport have toll booths with cash/coin options. Only one of them is unmanned, and it is $.75. 528 has fewer tolls than 417.

OP, Poinciana might as well be Timbuktu from where I live, but good luck.

Enterprise, at least, charges a "use charge" for the pass itself which is a nontrivial amount.
  • lovingmommasince2010
    Options
    I'm from poinciana! Lol super late...
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    Options