My double-choc protein balls

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Wow - who knew chocolate balls would get you all so worked up!!! lol And no, they're definitely not chocolate salty balls, or spicy balls, or even schweddy balls...LMAO

I'm sorry, but you're all going to be waiting a bit...lol...I don't get home for like 8 more hours!

They look pretty much like this:
    protein-egg-2.jpg

They're smooth, not sticky...Enjoy the balls!

Oh damn, unfortunately since you took a pic too far from your balls with those two chicks, I can't get an idea on the size of them. I'm very curious to know how big those balls are?

Those chicks also seem very curious.

The balls look tasty? OP, is it best to warm them in your hands before you pop them in your mouth?

The one chick appears to be whispering to the other chick about the balls while she studies them with enthusiasm. If they weren't chick's I'd think they might be planning some kind of attack? But chick's aren't usually that predatory.
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    saltyballz.jpg
  • GenF32
    GenF32 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    LOL. These actually look really yummy.... in fact I might make them this afternoon since I am "working from home" today.

Thanks OP!
  • GenF32
    Options
    Just tried to make these and it was a fail. Too runny, like cake batter. Very yummy cake batter though...
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Yes I'd be hitting those balls with some chili powder. Sound great though!
  • GreatDepression
    GreatDepression Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    More carbs than protein? Lame.
  • peejaygee1
    peejaygee1 Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    Just tried to make these and it was a fail. Too runny, like cake batter. Very yummy cake batter though...
    I'd say you used too much coconut milk. Or maybe it's because of different brands??? Mine have never turned out runny with the recipe as listed above...
  • lemonsnlove
    lemonsnlove Posts: 200
    Options
    These sound interesting maybe ill give them a go!
  • kerenelly
    kerenelly Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    These sound delicious! Cacao powder would be a good substitute for the cocoa powder to reduce the sugar in them, if anyone's interested! :flowerforyou:
  • GenF32
    Options
    I'd say you used too much coconut milk. Or maybe it's because of different brands??? Mine have never turned out runny with the recipe as listed above...

Nope, I'm in Aus too and I used exactly the quantities and brands that you suggested. Even went to Coles :) Never mind...
  • lqichick
    lqichick Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Nice! Thanks for sharing!
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    They sound great, but 211 calories seems a bit high for one ball... Thanks for sharing!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Did OP ever come in with pic of their own balls? I know they posted magazine balls, and that's all I saw?
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options

Maybe it suits someones macros that day. Are you always so positive? Not from what I've noticed.
  • myfitnesspale3
    myfitnesspale3 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Complaining about too many calories in one ball - FUNNY! And pretty easy to fix.

Love the slow carbs in this recipe.
  • peejaygee1
    Options
    20140621_210205.jpg

20140621_210243.jpg

Fresh out of the freezer (where I store them until I'm ready to eat them)
  • peejaygee1
    Options
    Not sure why it's not working. I'll have a look when I'm not on my phone.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options

Maybe it suits someones macros that day. Are you always so positive? Not from what I've noticed.

Pot...allow me to introduce you to kettle...

Also, in for balls!
  • rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    bump