HELP Not losing weight/cms - advice?

Hoping someone out there can help!
I've reached a weight loss plateau and finding it very frustrating! Im eating approx. 1500 cals per day with one 'cheat' meal per week and the scale or my cms has not changed in 3 weeks. I do fasted cardio (5.5km walk) every day, 3 intense weight circuit sessions for 60 minutes per week, 2 HIIT sessions and bikram yoga once a week.
I think the the majority of my food Is 'clean', it is very rare I eat something processed.
Im hoping others might be able to see where Im going wrong here as Im starting to confuse myself wondering if im eating too much or not enough to support my exercise. Im approx. 28% bodyfat and 60.5kgs...

Replies

• _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    If your food is 'clean' or not makes no difference to weight loss. Just looking at your diary my guess is your eating more than you think. Just a quick look and your not weighing all solids. For example from today a 1/4 of an advocado how big was that advocado as they can differ enormously and as they're pretty high in calories that could be a huge difference. So my recommendation would be first to tighten up your logging then give it a few weeks.

This link may help you good luck

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1234699-logging-accurately-step-by-step-guide