6lbs to go, How should I celebrate reaching my goal?

Options
You can check my album pics! ((i can never get pics to work on a forum lol))
67lbs down in 4-1/2 months!! I went from a size 20 to a size 9 (now baggy, YAY!) My heaviest weight was 220, I lost weight slowly over the years but pushed myself harder and got serious about it after I gave birth to my daughter.. I was 208lbs, today I am 141.4! My Ultimate goal is to be at 135!

What should I do to celebrate?? maybe something summer related? ((yes, i'm being optimistic:wink: ))

Things that are out:
Base Jumping
Climbing Mount Everest, Mount Kilimanjaro..you get the idea
Sky diving
or any other radical ideas :tongue: let's be realistic please, I've got 3 little ones! :laugh:

beauty treatments are also out, I spoiled myself enough recently by getting my hair done:wink:
I am also starting to get sick of shopping! so buying pretty stuff it also out, nothing fits me for long so I am almost afraid to buy anything TOO nice :tongue:

I really would love to do something to make the day memorable! I missed out on doing something fun when I hit my first goal of 160, this goal seems too big to not celebrate!
Thanks in advance!! :happy:

****i just realized I posted this in the wrong category..I tried deleting this after posting in the correct, but I can't figure out how. I appologize for posting this twice!!***

Replies

• moij0
    moij0 Posts: 87
    Options
    was there something you always wanted to do but couldn't because of your weight or something you used to love doing but haven't for a long time because of your weight?

It should be something that makes you feel alive and free from what your weight restricted you from doing :wink:

well done btw. :smile:
  • BrittanyMG3
    BrittanyMG3 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Thank you..
    I'm not sure..I guess I haven't put on a bathing suit or gone swimming in over 8 years..That is when I first became overweight. Ever since I have been too self conscious.. I'm just not sure if I will be toned up enough to feel confident enough in one this summer. That was a goal for next summer though!
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    What about something like a break? so you can show off your new figure on a beach or swimming with dolphins that's gonna be my treat I think only 8lbs to go
  • BrittanyMG3
    BrittanyMG3 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    What about something like a break? so you can show off your new figure on a beach or swimming with dolphins that's gonna be my treat I think only 8lbs to go

Sounds like fun! Thanks for the suggestion!
    congrats on only having 8lbs to go!
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Buy an outfit that you never envisioned you every wearing and be proud that you can.
  • lwestmill
    lwestmill Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    67lbs down in 4-1/2 months!! I went from a size 20 to a size 9 (now baggy, YAY!) My heaviest weight was 220, I lost weight slowly over the years but pushed myself harder and got serious about it after I gave birth to my daughter.. I was 208lbs, today I am 141.4! My Ultimate goal is to be at 135!

What should I do to celebrate?? maybe something summer related? ((yes, i'm being optimistic:wink: ))

Things that are out:
    Base Jumping
    Sky diving
    or any other radical ideas :tongue: let's be realistic please, I've got 3 little ones! :laugh:

beauty treatments are also out, I spoiled myself enough recently by getting my hair done:wink:
    I am also starting to get sick of shopping! so buying pretty stuff it also out, nothing fits me for long so I am almost afraid to buy anything TOO nice :tongue:

I really would love to do something to make the day memorable! I missed out on doing something fun when I hit my first goal of 160, this goal seems too big to not celebrate!

****i just realized I posted this in the wrong category..I tried deleting this after posting in the correct, but I can't figure out how. I appologize for posting this twice!!***

I saw your pic, and you look amazing! I was reading somewhere that you can never get back to your high school weight and I thought that was flipping crazy! And look at you, you made it! How would I celebrate? EAT YOUR CAKES YOU BAKE! I don't now how you could loose a pound w/yummy cakes around. I would be licking the spoons and bowls and have icing for breakfast. :drinker: :drinker: :laugh: :blushing:

please add me as a friend!
  • deemoore333
    Options
    I say a photoshoot, a sexy photoshoot (give to your husband) and a couple's shoot.
  • caracrawford1
    caracrawford1 Posts: 657 Member
    Options

Things that are out:
    Base Jumping
    Sky diving

A huge pint of haagen dazs with chocolate syrup and cake. :) jk. A spa treatment sounds lovely
  • lavendy17
    lavendy17 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I say a photoshoot, a sexy photoshoot (give to your husband) and a couple's shoot.

That's an awesome idea!!
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Buy yourself a ring. Every time you look at your hand going to your mouth take a look at what you are about to eat. It will remind you every day what you went thru to get to where you are.

Cindy