Was this discussed yet? Jeremy Meeks...

Options

Replies

• JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    The truth is NONE of us know this dude and none of us know if he is guilty of what he is accused of and none of us know if he belongs in jail. He's cute....yes. He's also married so as long as his wife is ok with him then eh.....

See? There's always someone ready to defend a murderer.

"None of us should judge!" Once a person identifies himself as a cold blooded killer I tend to get a smidge judgey. You invite him over for dinner. I'm gonna pass.

I believe it was only a gun possession charge.
    Only. No biggie.

Yes no biggie. I live in the south and work at a PD. Everyone carries a gun near me.
  • JazmineYoli
    Options
    The truth is NONE of us know this dude and none of us know if he is guilty of what he is accused of and none of us know if he belongs in jail. He's cute....yes. He's also married so as long as his wife is ok with him then eh.....

"None of us should judge!" Once a person identifies himself as a cold blooded killer I tend to get a smidge judgey. You invite him over for dinner. I'm gonna pass.

Tear drop tattoo = murderer

I doubt he got it because of his love for the John Waters film Cry Baby.

I was referring to the "none of us know if he is guilty of what he is accused of" part. He is currently in jail for guns not murder.
  • jmurray90
    jmurray90 Posts: 431 Member
    Options

I was referring to the "none of us know if he is guilty of what he is accused of" part. He is currently in jail for guns not murder.

SOME PEOPLE... Will never understand the struggle.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

SOME PEOPLE have too much self respect to ogle a gold toothed FELON.
  • jmurray90
    jmurray90 Posts: 431 Member
    Options

oh I forgot... felon automatically means your a bad person.
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    I_need_moar_musclez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Those Alpha badboys!
  • JazmineYoli
    Options

I know this wasn't directed at me, but if people can call other felons ugly then why can't people say others are attractive. It has nothing to do with having self respect. We judge people everyday whether you admit it or not. By the way I am NOT defending this guy.
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options

In most cases, yes, it does.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Violent criminal offenders get love letters every day. Nobody said women were smart.

If people only went after partners that were a good choice the population would be at about 6 million people as opposed to 6 billion.

Theres actually show called Prison Wives... majority are women who write and fall in love with convicted murders - enough to marry them. It goes both ways though men do the same thing with women.
  • JoshTheGiant
    JoshTheGiant Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    If you're attracted to that disgusting man then you need to address the foundation of your perspective of attractive. He's an ugly dude, who also happens to be a criminal. Get over it. He doesn't deserve any of this attention he's getting.
  • JoshTheGiant
    JoshTheGiant Posts: 176 Member
    Options

+1
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Wow!

So you never made a mistake when you were young? There are lots of people running around that have committed felonies, but never actually got caught.
  • MFPMol
    MFPMol Posts: 151 Member
    Options

Wow!

So you never made a mistake when you were young? There are lots of people running around that have committed felonies, but never actually got caught.

So true. I deserve a few
  • luvmydawgs
    luvmydawgs Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I wish I knew how to post pictures in here. There is one of him smiling with his gold teeth and he no longer looks hot. Then another where he is all over another man...yes very gay looking.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tear_drop_tattoo

1) you just used wiki to try to prove a point
    2) If someone gets a cross tattooed on them does that mean they automatically believe in Jesus?

Nothing is black and white, a lot of people do things or get tattoos without knowing the real meaning behind it. I'm not defending him though, I'm sure he has killed people or done things of that nature.

All my point was is that there are multiple meanings for a tear drop tattoo and that it doesn't automatically mean he is a murderer.

None of the meanings listed make him any more appealing.

so someone who got raped while they were in prison is on the same footing as a murderer? .... nice.... not.
  • Kalici
    Kalici Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I wish I knew how to post pictures in here. There is one of him smiling with his gold teeth and he no longer looks hot. Then another where he is all over another man...yes very gay looking.

I don't understand why people keep saying he looks gay. What does that have to do with anything?
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Yeah I don't get the "gay looking" thing either. It's 2014. 1) Who cares...love is universal. 2) Eryone looks gay to me. #thanksskinnyjeans
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Well that sucks....I can't for the life of me actually post the picture. So if one of you can that would be great...lol

10406460_10152477010454547_4247191604270433043_n.jpg
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Well that sucks....I can't for the life of me actually post the picture. So if one of you can that would be great...lol

10406460_10152477010454547_4247191604270433043_n.jpg

Okay... so his grill needs some work. LOL!