Peanut Butter Crackers

Options
Hi, does anybody know any low calorie peanut butter cracker sandwhich crackers?

Currently enjoying Keebler snack pack, but it's costing me 190 calories. I really like peanut butter and crave it often. I like the health benefits it gives you and often use it to get a little bit of energy. My problem is the crackers that come with it.

Is there in existance any kind of "90 caloris snack pack" type option that involves a peanut butter snack (preferably with a cracker or bread-like food)?

(I used to LOVE eating bananas and peanut butter on a bagel. Good Lord would that kill me now. I still love the banana/peanut butter combination but am looking for substitutes for the medium!)

Replies

• AtmaKing
    AtmaKing Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    2 tbsp peanut butter out of the jar = 190 calories.

I love it too. I eat it with a spoon. I also make sure I put those calories into my day because I love it.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Hi, does anybody know any low calorie peanut butter cracker sandwhich crackers?

Currently enjoying Keebler snack pack, but it's costing me 190 calories. I really like peanut butter and crave it often. I like the health benefits it gives you and often use it to get a little bit of energy. My problem is the crackers that come with it.

Is there in existance any kind of "90 caloris snack pack" type option that involves a peanut butter snack (preferably with a cracker or bread-like food)?

(I used to LOVE eating bananas and peanut butter on a bagel. Good Lord would that kill me now. I still love the banana/peanut butter combination but am looking for substitutes for the medium!)

Nabisco makes a 100 Calorie pack cookie. It's like mini Nutter Butters without the filling

Nature Valley makes a dark chocolate peanut better square. Granola Thins .... 80 calories.

PB2 is a peanut butter flour. I make a dip (mixed with water) .....it's great on apple slices. Dry PB2 is good in Greek yogurt or in oatmeal.