I refuse to make excuses because of my

Options
Suz_8589
Suz_8589 Posts: 146 Member
On my weight loss journey, I have used many different programs from Jillian michaels, walking outside, the gym, and even three programs through beach body.

As someone who is in constant pain and an injury in my back neck and shoulder I refuse to have excuses to not workout and I need to be careful of my workouts so I dont injure myself even more. I would love to be able to lift weights but thats a bit tough so I've dont a lot of learning on my own and have lost 85 pounds!

Anyways the point of my post is that I really trust in Beachbody and they have released the newest program (PIYO). Im so excited to try this out because it is a low impact/high intensity program and there are no weights or jumping involved!!!

This means I can get the calorie burn I aim for withouttttt straining my muscles! Im so excited!

I just wanted to share this in case anyone else has trouble with fitness programs and finding the right ones because of an injury or any other reason.

If you end up wanting to do it or are already doing PIYO let me know! Id love to have a group to do it with!

Replies

• pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I believe there is a PIYO group set up already (have a search of the groups on here), Great attitude and best wishes to you :flowerforyou:
  • kimstwin
    kimstwin Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    What is PIYO?