Since its Friday!!! What's your favorite beer!!!

Options

Replies

• Hophead43
    Hophead43 Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    how do I pick just one?
    Ya can't but at least you can get Odells!!
  • JonnyMacAwesome
    JonnyMacAwesome Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Canadian. Partly because I am Canadian. Partly because it has an awesome name. Partly because I have always loved it.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    innis and gunn
  • Hophead43
    Options
    Canadian. Partly because I am Canadian. Partly because it has an awesome name. Partly because I have always loved it.
    Oh Canada!!! ....
  • Bulls_23
    Bulls_23 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Im gonna have to try some Avery. I usually skip by it when selecting beer. I like Shiner in a pinch. Corona gives me a headache..2 or 12 same pain!!

Has anyone had Heady Topper from the Alchemist?? Its the only beer rated 100 from beer advocate.

Nope, can't get that in Illinois. Same with all the Russian River Brewing company stuff.

Highest beers I've had on that list are Goose Island Bourbon Country Brand Coffee Stout and Zombie Dust
  • Hophead43
    Options
    Well your two ahead of me!! Heady Topper is not available outside of VT. The Russian River stuff is great!!
  • s_pekz
    s_pekz Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Canadian, Big Rock Trad Ale, and not a beer but still delish Big Rock Rock Creek Cider. Big Rock and Canadian are well... canadian. like me :D Shocktop has been a recent addition to my favs.
  • Hophead43
    Options
    Canadian, Big Rock Trad Ale, and not a beer but still delish Big Rock Rock Creek Cider. Big Rock and Canadian are well... canadian. like me :D Shocktop has been a recent addition to my favs.
    Are they available in the US?
  • Bulls_23
    Options
    I feel like a lot of those top rated beers are only ranked so high because they are 'rare' or hard to find so people that do get them talk them up!

Oooh, I almost forgot one of my favorite breweries! Surly! Out of MN some great stuff, specifically Overrated and Furious. Their Coffee Bender is great too!
  • Tla0126
    Tla0126 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    And I like Ziegenbock (for the same reason I like Shiner)
  • JonnyMacAwesome
    JonnyMacAwesome Posts: 770 Member
    Options

Grasshopper isn't a bad Canadian made beer either...

Same with Moosehead and Alexander Keiths...
  • sassyN1989
    sassyN1989 Posts: 424
    Options
    typically the one in my hand. I like Newcastle and Fat Tire.
  • Hophead43
    Options
    I feel like a lot of those top rated beers are only ranked so high because they are 'rare' or hard to find so people that do get them talk them up!

Oooh, I almost forgot one of my favorite breweries! Surly! Out of MN some great stuff, specifically Overrated and Furious. Their Coffee Bender is great too!
    That could be true but the Heady Topper is like Heaven in a glass!!! Ill watch out for Surly. I also have been on a Left Hand Brewing Nitro Milk Stout kick.
  • JoshTheGiant
    JoshTheGiant Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Blue Moon on tap with a fresh orange w/ the peel. I know it's light but I enjoy it.
  • Hophead43
    Options
    Pretty tasty but watch out for New Castle...they use a lot of stuff that is really not good for you.
  • Bulls_23
    Options

So you like a fat tire in your hand, huh? ;)
  • Hophead43
    Options
    Blue Moon on tap with a fresh orange w/ the peel. I know it's light but I enjoy it.
    Goes awesome with Hot Wings!!
  • Hophead43
    Options

So you like a fat tire in your hand, huh? ;)
    She said tire...not ...
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    burton.jpg

TRUST.
  • Bulls_23
    Options

That could be true but the Heady Topper is like Heaven in a glass!!! Ill watch out for Surly. I also have been on a Left Hand Brewing Nitro Milk Stout kick.

Yeah, never had heady topper, but obviously hear good things! Left Handed is good as well. Place by me has the nitro on tap.