Over halfway there! 75lbs down!!

Options
Hey all! I just wanted to pop in and say hi. I've been having a hard time these past couple days... my weight is flucuating just above 199lbs, so I figured as a little 'pick me up' I would post these progress pictures. It's hard to believe it... but I'm down 74-75lbs (depends on the day).
I was in denial so long about how I looked and how heavy I was and to be honest, I'm not even sure what made me kick my butt and get serious about all this... but here I am and I'm so happy.
I'm no longer too heavy/big to fit on amusement park rides, I can go kayaking, mountain climbing, running... I'm signed up for my first mud run (Mudd, Sweat and Tears 6km) this summer. I'm so much more active and everything about my life is improving because of it.
So yeah, I guess I just wanted to help myself out and others by saying don't get discouraged... I may only be half way there and stuck at the most annoying spot ever... but weight isn't all that matters in the long run, it's what you can do and how you feel that make the struggle, the sweat and the pain so much more worth it.
So hugs and rainbows aside, here's a comparison pic and remember to keep on truckin!

The pic on the right is not my highest (around 275), but it's pretty close. The middle and left pic are today at 200-203.
dN0UwO7l.jpg

Replies

• JenVii
    JenVii Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look great. Awesome job.
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Looking great!!
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    congrats on your progress
  • Marcia661
    Marcia661 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    This an absolutely fantastic post :)

You look fabulous, keep up the most excellent work!!!!!
  • midwestdawn
    midwestdawn Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Look at that waist! Well done!!

I hope looking at these photos has provided the pick-me-up you needed, because you really should be proud of what you've accomplished. :-)
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    You look so healthy! The rest looks like fine tuning. Go easy on yourself if you don't now continue to lose at the same rate you did with those 75 lbs.
  • basiabroker
    basiabroker Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! You have so much to be proud of. Congrats!
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Amazing! U look great! Congrats on all that hard work :)
  • viciouslitany
    viciouslitany Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    it's so NICE to be able to do all these new things, right?! congratulations! you look awesome!
  • wozkaa
    wozkaa Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wow, your loss is one heck of an achievement! It takes real dedication to get where you are - well done.:flowerforyou:
  • freedom403
    freedom403 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Don't quit now...u look fabulous.
  • clairetomkinson84
    clairetomkinson84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Good on you! Keep up the amazing work, you are looking great!
  • Caper88
    Caper88 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I get that it sucks when you seem to hit a stand still but you are doing AMAZING and you look FANTASTIC Keep up the great work.
  • Eastern_Echo23
    Eastern_Echo23 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Keep up the amazing work!
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • SharonNehring
    SharonNehring Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    WTG! You are doing great! You are so right about how this is much more than a number on a scale. Being healthy, active, confident and enjoying life is what it's all about.
  • RachelSteeners
    RachelSteeners Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Keep it up!!
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • wannakimmy
    wannakimmy Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • itsforme1106
    itsforme1106 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your success!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!