Best choice at red lobster..?

Anybody know any lower calorie yummy things to eat at red lobster? I'm not picky. I have like a little over 700 calories saved for dinner tonight.

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    http://www.redlobster.com/health/nutrition/nutrition_facts.pdf

Personally I'd probably get the Wood-Grilled Lobster, Shrimp and Scallops - w/ salad, broccoli for my side and of course the yummy biscuit.
  • k1ttyk1tty
    k1ttyk1tty Posts: 86 Member
    They have a few choices for 600 calories or under. Personally I'd get the snow crab legs. The only bad thing is that the biscuits are 150 cals each so you might need to work a bit off later.
  • lollipoprincess
    lollipoprincess Posts: 117 Member
    Thanks! Might just eat a few biscuits then lol.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,956 Member
    Don't order anything. Just eat the biscuits. All the biscuits. God, I miss those biscuits.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Bring on the biscuits, forget the rest...mmmmmm good
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    GIMME BISCUITS. :love:
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,956 Member
    Just FYI, all - I'm in Australia and miss those biscuits like no-ones business. I found this recipe, and it WORK. It really does taste like them.

Have at it:

Ingredients:

2 ½ cups Bisquick baking mix

¾ cup cold whole milk

4 tablespoons cold butter (1/2 stick)

¼ teaspoon garlic powder

1 heaping cup grated cheddar cheese

Bush on Top:

2 tablespoons butter, melted

¼ teaspoon dried parsley flakes

½ teaspoon garlic powder

pinch salt

Directions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.

2. Combine Bisquick with cold butter in a medium bowl using a pastry cutter or a large fork. You don't want to mix too thoroughly. There should be small chunks of butter in there that are about the size of peas. Add cheddar cheese, milk, and ¼ teaspoon garlic. Mix by hand until combined, but don't over mix.

3. Drop approximately ¼-cup portions of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet using an ice cream scoop.

4. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown.

5. When you take the biscuits out of the oven, melt 2 tablespoons butter is a small bowl in your microwave. Stir in ½ teaspoon garlic powder and the dried parsley flakes. Use a brush to spread this garlic butter over the tops of all the biscuits. Use up all of the butter. Makes one dozen biscuits.

Recipe courtesy of Todd Wilbur, "Top Secret Restaurant Recipes 2," Plume Books.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Anybody know any lower calorie yummy things to eat at red lobster? I'm not picky.

The best choice with Red Lobster is to drive right past the parking lot.
  • Libby283
    Libby283 Posts: 288 Member
    I usually get grilled shrimp, salad and broccoli. Of course I have a biscuit
  • lioness803
    lioness803 Posts: 325 Member
    I would just eat 700 cals worth of the biscuits... :wink:
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Did someone say Red Lobster biscuits?? *drooling* :love: :love: :love:
  • ftloy
    ftloy Posts: 132 Member
    *cough*Wal-Mart*cough*Sam's Club*cough*

xtHy8nw.jpg
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    The coconut shrimps or the crab alfredo with biscuits are my fave....oh wait you said low cal. Sorry.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    *cough*Wal-Mart*cough*Sam's Club*cough*

xtHy8nw.jpg

drool.gif
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Anybody know any lower calorie yummy things to eat at red lobster? I'm not picky.

The best choice with Red Lobster is to drive right past the parking lot.

tumblr_lqru7bCJmh1qdwicvo1_250.gif

I'd get the lobster pizza and make up for it over the next couple of days. :drinker:
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    My experience at red lobster was not good, so my best choice is to go somewhere else for lobster.
  • *cough*Wal-Mart*cough*Sam's Club*cough*

xtHy8nw.jpg

These are so good. Especially fresh out of the oven. Yum.

I would go with the shrimp scampi at the restaurant.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    I would get some crab legs and a side of broccoli and/or some mashed potatoes ^^
  • PSMTD
    PSMTD Posts: 106 Member
    Crab legs. <33333
  • sandmama
    sandmama Posts: 25 Member
    I order off the daily fresh fish menu, make sure it is grilled. I order with a side of extra steamed veggies, no rice. I eat one biscuit and then put the basket at the opposite end of the table! I also love to add baby shrimp to the salad, always get my dressing on the side and dip my fork tines in it before each bite.