Clothes not fitting properly

Options
I know this is supposedly a good problem, but my clothes are not fitting properly any more due to the weight loss. clothing items that I love no longer fit and I have always hated going clothes shopping because it was always a disheartening experience, not being able to find anything that fit correctly after hours and hours of futile searching. I know I'm very close to my goal, so I've been putting off buying clothes except for when something wears out completely, but is it time to buy another transition set of clothes? I hate spending money on stuff that I will only get to wear a few times, but also want to not hate how I look in my outfits... any suggestions? ideas?

Replies

• k1ttyk1tty
    k1ttyk1tty Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Go to a second hand shop and get 2 pairs of pants with 3-5 shirts. That should be around $50 and keep you clothed until you get to your goal.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    eBay. Webstore.
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Go to a second hand shop and get 2 pairs of pants with 3-5 shirts. That should be around $50 and keep you clothed until you get to your goal.

Yeah I agree with this. This is is my plan. I don't care, I'm not spending real money on clothes until I get to my goal.

Andddd congrats on coming so far!
  • symplestytches
    symplestytches Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    good idea! I always forget that the second hand stores are good for more than just weird craft supplies... I will hit a couple up tomorrow and see what I can find! thanks. =-)