Body fat %

Options
A really, really minor one this morning but my body fat percentage has gone below 25%! It was a touch over 30% when I started so it is rather gratifying to see it still going the right way - DOWN!!!

Replies

• ossentia
    ossentia Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't call that minor. Good job!
  • Raindrops_On_Roses
    Options
    That's great!! :smile:
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    A really, really minor one this morning but my body fat percentage has gone below 25%! It was a touch over 30% when I started so it is rather gratifying to see it still going the right way - DOWN!!!

I wouldn't call that minor either! Good job. Are you lifting to keep the body fat down?
  • minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is a fantastic accomplishment!
  • ChoiceNotChance
    ChoiceNotChance Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Not minor at all. Great accomplishment. Congatulations!
  • LearnFromTheRed
    LearnFromTheRed Posts: 294 Member
    Options

I wouldn't call that minor either! Good job. Are you lifting to keep the body fat down?

Thanks everyone! I have done a small amount of lifting - just some free weights to supplement running and walking. I'm very glad I bought them as it really does seem to make a big difference.
  • radiumlily
    radiumlily Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Any change in the right direction is change!
  • karencercone1
    karencercone1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great Job! That's lots of hard work and dedication!:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!