My man boobs are shrinking

Options
2»

Replies

• lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I live for the day I can get on a treadmill and not feel like Pamela Anderson on Baywatch (yes, i have to run in slo-mo, but that is so I won't die).

hahahahahahhaaa:laugh: oh man that's awesome, at least you can run man, my jiggle bits do not need to be traumatized like that, i could give myself whiplash
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I live for the day I can get on a treadmill and not feel like Pamela Anderson on Baywatch (yes, i have to run in slo-mo, but that is so I won't die).

hahahahahahhaaa:laugh: oh man that's awesome, at least you can run man, my jiggle bits do not need to be traumatized like that, i could give myself whiplash
    Plus women stare at me like I ma a piece of meat. :angry:
  • katerinab
    Options
    MY GIRL BOOBS ARE SHRINKING

/bet there's not a lot of high fives for that :grumble:

Ohmigod that's hilarious. That's the first place I lose too!
    I WISH I could lose my girl boobs. They are mid alphabet but they do NOT DIET AWAY!!
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    gosh i cant wait tell mine shrink!
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    yay! Bye bye moobs!
  • taz12
    taz12 Posts: 32
    Options
    Yay for the disappearance of the moobs!!!! Well done. You have obviously been working really hard Congrats!!. :happy:
  • MissJennaBelle
    Options
    Congrats to you! Must feel good! :smile:

For the women who mention their girl boobs are shrinking...I hope mine don't shrink, they are my only favourable asset at the moment...they have hung around so far lol :laugh:
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, give the hundred push up challenge a look, great app and web site to, you know sort your pecs ready for those photos!:happy:
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    This thread has turned hilarious.

Okay, Monday the 100 push up challenge is in effect.
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options

YOU Jester, are TOO funny! :laugh:
  • AdamATGATT
    AdamATGATT Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!

I'm waiting for the day when mine vanish, though it'll be a few more months. I'm only at 224 lbs, and I remember them still being there a little when I was 185 lbs. In the mean time, I've been doing P90 and the pushups for that have all ready started building some muscle behind there.

Goodluck on the 100 Pushup Challenge! Let us know how it goes.
  • Eric55
    Eric55 Posts: 2
    Options
    Woooooo.....You achieved such a wonderful success against Man Boobs. These Boobs Looking so awful because of that every man feel humiliating every time a man or women desperately looking on his Chest.....Well, Congrats to you dude
  • biged335
    biged335 Posts: 734
    Options
    Congrats man... Trying to get rid on mine too!!!
  • DaveGlasnost
    DaveGlasnost Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm with you, moob-y peeps. That is probably the single biggest thing that disgusts me about myself. I seem to notice that on some days they jiggle more obviously and annoyingly and uncomfortably than others.

Mine were never massive like some poor peeps but they were big enough to make me hate myself. Jutting out like that and mocking me.

And to think that one time I actually had the first obvious muscular "cuts" forming in my chest. I still to this day remember shaving one morning, minding my own business, but suddenly noticing I had started to see the beginnings of really good form in my chest. I was completely not looking for it and it just caught my eye. ...and then here I am years later having let myself go.

Working on it as hard as I have been able to lately. While I also want to see my abs (for the first time!) too, getting rid of some size up there, and seeing the little side pockets under my armpits go away, is probably the biggest thing I want visually.

P90X seems to be doing the job of improving this, but slowly. I'm down from about 240lbs, too, sitting around the mid to high 220s. Recently had a "peak" or rather a "valley" of 225lbs. My goal, taking in consideration of being a 6'3" male is 200lbs but I may adjust that for muscle mass considerations. I am thinking reevaluation of goal at some point mainly because I am actually already looking quite "deflated" versus 2 months ago (though it has to be noted that my chest still looks like the least "deflated" part of my body). I just don't want to beanpole it, just as much as I don't want to be a puffy-body anymore.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!