problem with new couch

Options
So I bought a new couch 2 month ago and it broke. The store wants to repair it but for me it's unacceptable. What if it happens to the other couch which we dont sit on that often in a year? Or we PCS overseas and then no one can repair it.Anyway I need some advice. I dont know much about the "american" rules since I m german! I want my money back!!

Thank you for looking!

Replies

• sallyLunn
    Options
    Hopefully, you have the receipt. Make sure you speak to a manager. Be willing to talk all day in order to get what you want. State what it is that you want over and over again like you have a brain defect. You don't have to yell, you just make it clear that you have all day. If the manager won't agree, tell him or her that you want to talk to HIS manager. In your case, you may want to look at the manager like you don't understand his English every time he tries to offer you a solution that you don't like. Have the couch there with you in a friend's truck so that when you finally do get him or her to agree, there is no time for anyone to change his mind.

That is sincerely your best shot.