Looking for fooditarian friends

Options
2»

Replies

• Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but if you don't live off the energy from vents in the sea floor, we can't talk.

I think we should all hold hands and sing kumbaya and dream of a world where organisms don't judge other organisms based on how they get their energy. I mean we all need energy to stay alive, don't we?

I know how this song and dance ends up. With me on some other creature's plate. I will not be taken in again by that kumbaya song and dance!
  • greengoddess0123
    greengoddess0123 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Plants are friends, not food.
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I like food.
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I usually end up killing all my photosynthesiser friends so I'll stick to fooditarian friends.
  • sukiwabi
    sukiwabi Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I drink Brawndo. It's got the electrolytes that plants crave.
  • SapiensPisces
    Options

The Thirst Mutilator
  • rollng_thundr
    rollng_thundr Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I tried surviving just on air once.. someone called it "fasting".. I just didn't get it.. because the longer I sustained, the slower I got.. *shrug*.
  • AllieBear88
    AllieBear88 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    There is so much genius in this thread. So much.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but if you don't live off the energy from vents in the sea floor, we can't talk.

I think we should all hold hands and sing kumbaya and dream of a world where organisms don't judge other organisms based on how they get their energy. I mean we all need energy to stay alive, don't we?

I know how this song and dance ends up. With me on some other creature's plate. I will not be taken in again by that kumbaya song and dance!

no really, we're all just going to hold hands and sing. Mouths can be used for singing, not just for eating.
  • sukiwabi
    sukiwabi Posts: 221 Member
    Options

The Thirst Mutilator

Go away! I'm 'batin!
  • SapiensPisces
    Options

The Thirst Mutilator

Go away! I'm 'batin!

He interrupted me while I was watching, "Ow, my balls!" That is NOT COOL!
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options

I'm a cannibal. You won't object if I have a little nibble, will you? :D