Cardio & Bodyweight plan so far

Options
Hello all! New to the forums and so thought I'd just jump in and share what I've been doing so far. So I've been using MFP to track calories for awhile now, though I've actually buckled down and gotten hardcore about recording every single thing the last month or two and measuring it as accurately as possible. I first started really working out by doing the C25K program back last fall and stuck with just the running 3x a week for several months. I decided to step things up and try to make some real progress. Currently an on a plan of working out 6 days a week and having a full rest the 7th day, switching between my cardio runs and bodyweight exercises to build strength. Eventually I'm going to want to get into more intensive workouts and use free weights, but for now with my time constraints and wanting to not overtrain, my plan was to keep up with bodyweights until I reach near my goal weight, then move on to weights, etc. This is my current plan:

40-45 min cardio 3x a week (3.5 miles currently, about 11.5min/mile)
30-40 min bodyweight exercises using Neila Rey's home workout programs

I don't have an HRM currently due to needing to save and so am going to eat back half the number of "calories burned" I'm told by the app/calculator. I just wanted to run this by some of you more experience and fine people to see what you think or if I'm missing something drastically (like adding a 1 mile easy walk at the end of my bodyweight days or something). Any pointers or questions are very much welcome! :smile: