Half way through insanity (pics included)

Options
Ok I have just started my 2nd month of insanity. I'm really starting to get frustrated, not with the program itself but with my lack of weight loss. I have A LOT of weight to lose, at least 50 pounds, and the scale is not budging despite all my efforts with eating well and bringing it with insanity. So help me out please, because I see no difference. Can you tell day 0 from day 30? (and please bear with me, its my first time posting photos)

DAY 0
IMG_0970.jpg

DAY 30
IMG_2654-1.jpg

Replies

• jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    I don't see pics. How are your measurements? Are you losing any weight at all each week?
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Edited because now I can see your pics. Are you kidding me Girl???? You can totally see that your belly and waist are smaller. In fact, your entire middle is smaller. Take your measurements...that will help you see the progress I can totally see in your pics!

Sharon
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference around your belly button. Your sweat pants are rolled a bit more in the first picture too, more flat in the 2nd. Good job!
  • mrsrjp
    Options
    I actually DO see a little bit of a difference :-) Your middle looks a little thinner in the bottom picture. Keep at it! Take your measurements. Sometimes the scale doesn't show any difference but measurements will. Don't give up!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I TOTALLY see a difference!!! Keep up the great work!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    i'm on day 2 of insanity and i have to lose 50lbs...yes you see a difference...definitely in the stomach area...your "love handles" have gotten WAY smaller...it's just that you're biased...you see that body every day! trust me there is a very noticable difference. good job, keep up the insanity and you'll lose even more...
  • ctheslayer
    Options
    There's definitely a difference. Day 0 shows more of a bulge on the sides. Day 30 shows less of that. Are your jeans feeling loose at all? How are your measurements?
  • juday3
    juday3 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    There is a noticeable difference. It looks like you did lose inches around your waist. Great Job!
  • brice02
    brice02 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You can really see a difference, Im thinking I need to get Insanisty DVDs!
  • DiscoveringDena
    Options
    Yup, I can totally see a difference. You are doing wonderful. Keep it up!
  • elyse0210
    elyse0210 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You can really see a difference. Even though the numbers on your scale aren't changing how do your clothes fit? Have you been taking messurements?
  • bk2011
    bk2011 Posts: 268
    Options
    Yeah I have lost inches! I will find them and post the exacts! My clothes are fitting a little better but not as great as I expected. Thank you for all the kind words.

Ok and the significant measurements are:
    1 inch off natural waist
    2 inches off from belly button area
    2 inches off hips
    1.5 inches off thighs
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    that is significant...2 inches is a huge accomplishment! congrats, I can't wait until I can say that
  • mrsclaus54
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You are the incredible shrinking woman! :) Youre doing a great job of weight loss. Maybe if youre not seeing it at the scales is because you are building muscle. Muscle weighs more than fat does :)
  • kittens58679
    Options
    Contrats! You look good...and you can defnitely see a difference!
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    HECK YES I see a difference!! You're doing great! don NOT get discouraged, there is a definate change! Great job!!! :drinker:
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    There is definitely a difference! Keep up the great work!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Keep at it. You may not get a massive weight loss, but the inches will be dramatic. Way to go.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I guess you don't see a difference because you are just looking at you...and we are our own worst critics.

The differences are totally evident and I wish you could see what we see.

Who cares about the scale??? You are obviously changing your body composition, and as long as you are doing that, that's what matters. Especially at first, cause with all the strength + cardio moves in Insanity, you are building up lean muscle which weighs a lot compared to the same amount of fat.

Keep up the great work!
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    DIFFERENCE!!! FOR SURE!