Funny Ad

Options
I usually hate ads, but I've used MFP to lose about 40 pounds so far, so when I saw "Follow Radio Shack Helmet Adventures" or something like that, I figured I'd feed some ad revenue to my favorite free app by actually INTENTIONALLY hitting the ad bar at the bottom of the phone. By the way, that is the first time I have ever intentionally done that... ever.

I almost hate to say it, but it was funny enough to be worth the diversion. And no, I don't work for Radio Shack or MFP. It was a genuinely funny ad. Just thought I'd share. The next ad banner was back to the normal, unfunny stuff for people with gastrointestinal problems. Bummer for the people who hit that ad on purpose...

Replies

• cobysev
    cobysev Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    As an IT guy, I have to say... NEVER CLICK ON ADS EVER. Ads are the easiest way for corrupt people to install malicious software on your computer. Good for you for never intentionally clicking an ad (save this one time), but stay away from them in the future. I can't tell you how many computers I've had to fix over the years because people can't resist clicking flashy things on the Internet.

/rant