Please add me ????

Hi all,
I had great success with mfp in the past but have piled the kgs back on, am having a hard time keeping motivated.
Please add me so we can support and encourage each other.
Thanks guys and good luck reaching your goals ????????

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Hi! My name is Kim and my weight loss journey began two years ago. I was at my heaviest (225) and things were not good. I couldn't keep up with my kids, I was tired all the time, and my doctor told me that my cholesterol was on the rise! I decided something needed to change. I started walking, and eventually doing some weight training. I am down over 75 pounds! I feel so much better, and I love supporting and encouraging people to do the same. I would be happy to be an accountability partner with you. I still have some weight to lose, so we can work at it together! Getting your nutrition under control is a big key to losing weight. I can share what has worked for me if you are interested. If you work hard, I know you can reach your goal! So what do ya say? Are you in?
  • jlizzol8871
    jlizzol8871 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi I'm jennifer. I lost 30 pds in the past and felt fabulous! A year ago I had a serious accident and broke my back and put them ALL back on. Some was from being sedentary , others just feeling sorry for myself. I'm motivated now that I'm on the mend to get started again and I need motivation friends ! Today is a new beginning ....
  • teresa011
    teresa011 Posts: 101 Member
    Hi all, my name is Tressa.........4 years ago I lost 50 pounds, got lazy gained 15 back, now trying to get it off again and its not moving......would love to have a few new friends for support and in the same boat.........
  • ChasingTheSun21
    ChasingTheSun21 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey guys! Checkout my thread below, if you're looking for a friend to help you along your journey you can find one in me!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1332886-support-group-accountability-buddies-to-lose-50-100lbs
  • Ulwaz
    Ulwaz Posts: 380 Member
    add me if you like :)