I need a GYM!!!

Options
Im in the Chicago area and Im looking for a great GYM to start this weight loss!!

I have La Fitness, LifeTime, Bally's ( which I hate) and XSport does anyone know which is the best.

I really need a couple weekly classes to attend.

Replies

• msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I go to LA Fitness out here in the rainy PNW and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! It's reasonably priced with plans that are intended to fit any budget and the staff and PEOPLE that attend my gym are all super awesome and supportive. That's MY vote. :bigsmile:
  • omgsayalathieo
    Options
    I tried Ballys (I agree that place is torture!) and a bunch of other gyms in my area but I didn't start to lose weight until I joined Curves for Women..if you have one in your area try it out you might like it. :happy:
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    i go to LA Fitness as well and I love it. And even though each gym is difference, the one I go to has everything i could ever need. There are so many cardio and weight machines and there isn't a long wait time for anything, even if it is super busy.
  • ivyjbres
    ivyjbres Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I have to 3rd LA Fitness. I finally had to drop my membership because of financial reasons; not that they're that expensive, its just been a really bad summer and fall. I'm looking into a gym that is half the price, but LA fitness makes them look worse than my high school weight room. LA fitness has classes, pool, hot tub, sauna, basketball and racketball courts, and what I needed the most- on site day care! The other place in town is 24 hours (my schedule was basically the only reason I wasn't working out regularly) but that's about it.... Oh, and you can freeze your account at LA if something comes up short term.