20 somethings with weight to lose

Options

Replies

• mikepatten
    mikepatten Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey guys Im a 24 year old trying to finish up a degree in the highly physically active field of Animation...

I've always been a fat kid at heart, so I figure I could stand to lose a few pounds!
    Good luck to everyone!

You can add me if you want someone who will probably cheer every accomplishment you log ha.
  • morgan_hannah2
    morgan_hannah2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 also working on finishing my degree! I hit 150 my sophomore year and finally got back down to 124 as of today. However, I need some motivation for the last 10 pounds. Feel free to add me :)
  • catmurray2
    catmurray2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    23 here! :) My goal is ls to lose about 15 pound smore. Anyone feel free to add me :) Extra support is always great! Cheers!:flowerforyou:
  • juhnell2610
    juhnell2610 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    23, add away!
  • coconutlove93
    coconutlove93 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    20 and just getting started :D
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    23 and about half way through my weight loss journey, still have a long way to go though! feel free to add me.
  • iwillthinkof
    iwillthinkof Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'll be 20 next month and should be getting my degree next year. Fingers crossed X
  • briannaz12
    briannaz12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :)
    I'm 24, turning 25 in September. Full time college student. I've been trying to lose weight on and off since February. I've lost about 10-15 lbs but I have a hard time staying on track and encouraged. Feel free to add me, I'd love to meet new people with the same goals and could use the occasional encouragement.
  • Votolato09
    Votolato09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI, I am 25 and trying to lose weight. I am a mom, wife, and full time college student. I would be happy to give extra motivation. We all need it a time or two. Feel free to add me
  • murana_
    murana_ Posts: 4
    Options
    i'm 21 and on 2nd year of studies and so lazy that you can't even imagine :x i have 20kg to lose and about a year to do it... but i would like to lose 8kg in 3 months :c
  • NS3210
    NS3210 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys, the more support I have the better!
  • Mandi_Nichole
    Options
    I am 28 with 85+ pounds to lose. I am starting P90X3 today. Feel free to add me. :)
  • beckap325
    beckap325 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 23 and hoping to lose ~30 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • stylelush646
    stylelush646 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm 26 years old with 75lbs to loose. I lost 46lbs a few months ago and I'm looking to shake things up a bit. Lately, I haven't been feeling inspired or even the slightest courageous. I'm in this funk and need help getting out of it...looking for friends that will "slap some sense into me". Feel free to add me and we can help each other in this journey.
  • Gabywry
    Gabywry Posts: 7
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm 22, about to finish my career. Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • FutureMe93
    Options
    Hey,
    I'm 20. In college trying to finish my degree and lose weight. Feel free to add me. ;)
  • maryb859
    maryb859 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm about to be 23 and am finishing up my first year of work after college. This sedentary lifestyle of a desk job is killing me! Hoping to lose about 15lbs this summer- I've had this app for a while and used it on and off, but seriously started 3 weeks ago.
  • sgobree
    sgobree Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi all, I'm 23 and working full time and studying part time. I have lost about 40 pounds with about the same to go. I am super motivated and would love some other friends that are on here regularly! So far my journeys been more of a solo thing but I think any extra support would really help and also make me more accountable! Feel free to add me!

Steph :)
  • WinnerMom27
    WinnerMom27 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined and am hoping we'll all have the success we dream of!
    I am 24 with 2 kids. I have 40 lbs to lose to get to my initial pre-pregnancy weight.
  • Cmem831
    Cmem831 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    25 here from PA ! Looking to lose 40 lbs! Let's be friends!