Pizza

Options
Ok....so I was naughty....to say the least...still managed to stay within my caloric intake for the day tho. :drinker: Anyhoo..... I was looking at the caloric intake of Domino's pepperoni pizza and the MFP calories is for a 14 inch slice. What does that mean? Length? I think if it was width...that would be a fairly large peice. Please explain. Thanks. :wink:

Replies

• jaxkipi
    jaxkipi Posts: 233
    Options
    Ok....so I was naughty....to say the least...still managed to stay within my caloric intake for the day tho. :drinker: Anyhoo..... I was looking at the caloric intake of Domino's pepperoni pizza and the MFP calories is for a 14 inch slice. What does that mean? Length? I think if it was width...that would be a fairly large peice. Please explain. Thanks. :wink:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Maybe its a slice from a 14' inch pizza
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I agree...I think it would be for the size of the whole pizza, since that determines a pizza slice size.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    yup, a 14" pizza, I think that is a large. If you want more detailed info, I think dominoes has their nutritional info on their website:drinker:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    tee hee oh yay one i can answer! i used to work at dominos, and it definitely means a slice of a 14 inch pizza, which is the standard large pizza.
    All of the pizzas are cut into 8 slices unless it is thin crust, in which case it is cut 'boston style' at most stores meaning in squares, which im sure affects the calories, along with which type of crust you have. Im sure the deep dish is higher than the other two kinds.
  • jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    thats why i like hells pizza it is awsome real fresh products used and chunky as yummm anyway theirs is done on weight which is great i have learnet that a snack size is about 3 servings so as a fortnight treat the kids and si have been having pizza and i hadnt been now i know i can have a snack one all to myself which means si doesnt have to have my pizza he can now have what ever he wants as i can only have one sort as i cant have alot of cheese but can have camenbert mmmm cant wait till pizza night still over a week away dam it