How much weight

Options
should I aim to lose would you say?
barney.jpg

Replies

• moij0
    moij0 Posts: 87
    Options
    i dont think you need to lose weight to be honest :)
  • clodia2
    clodia2 Posts: 51
    Options
    I agree. I think you look fabulous. :)
  • PunkyDucky
    PunkyDucky Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Yeah, i agree. Don't lose anymore weight..but maybe try incorporating heavy weight lifting
    You look pretty good. :flowerforyou:
    Good luck!
  • LumberJacck
    LumberJacck Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Well, you've got a bit of a muffin top (hey, you did ask!) so I'd say about 5kg/10lb and see how that goes, maybe repeat that once or twice more. It's really hard to guess how much someone weighs from a photograph. Maybe ask the donkey? It would give a more accurate answer!
  • BruinsLeafs718
    Options
    not much if any... i think your a good size.. and if your happy with yourself... (or not, you should stay there )
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Nada, just get yourself under a barbell and lift some heavy *kitten* weight
  • mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    do you think you should lose weight?
  • kethry70
    kethry70 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Nada, just get yourself under a barbell and lift some heavy *kitten* weight

QFT
    Eat at maintenance and lift heavy
  • drattedfatbody52
    Options
    You look beautiful and happy in your photo, if you are happy with yourself, stay the same. If you would like more muscular definition, then you need to do that.
  • StephanieR88
    Options
    My sister has the exact same body type as you and is always telling ME that she is fat, needs to lose weight, etc. etc. It isn't that you need to lose weight, just tone up. With as little bit of belly/body fat I see here, that shouldn't be such a hard feat. Good luck!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    10-20
    :angry:
  • toutmonpossible
    toutmonpossible Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    It's hard to say without knowing your body fat percentage. You look very attractive, but it is possible that your bf % is a little high. You don't seem to have much muscle tone (I'm not saying you should look like a body builder). Again, it's hard to tell from your photo.
  • CleanUpWhatIMessedUp
    CleanUpWhatIMessedUp Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You could tone up your stomach. I don't know if you necessarily need to lose weight to do that. Maybe 5 pounds. I don't know.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and look like you are healthy weight.

What are your specific goals?
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    Depends largely on how healthy you are, and on how you feel when you look in the mirror. If you think you could stand to lose a few, lose a few, if not so much loss, but getting some muscle tone, then lift. Either way, lose/gain/maintain, strive to be happy with yourself as you are at all stages. Self improvement begins with self, not the opinions of others. :flowerforyou:

BTW: Nice burro.
  • TravelinChiGal
    TravelinChiGal Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I think you look fabulous!

Try lifting heavy weights and maintain your weight
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I agree with what a few others are saying. Your weight is likely within the perfectly healthy range, but if you're unhappy with your body composition, eat around maintenance, get enough protein (aim for 1g of LBM), and find a progressive lifting program that you like. I would recommend a full body lifting routine 3x a week.

Don't worry about the scale. Weight may go up because of water retention. It happens when your muscles break down and repair themselves.
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    10-20
    :angry:

What? she asked and i gave

just my opinion, there is body fat there that needs to be burned and filled in with muscle.

Gosh, butt hurt much?

Just because someone disapproves of your opinion, it doesn't necessarily mean they're butthurt, just that they think you're wrong.

Gosh, butt hurt much?