Wow...

Options
I logged on to MFP today and read the best blog entry ever. It was about a gal who was accountable for a really miserable day yesterday. She could've given up. Walked away and never looked back. She could've kept it to herself instead of writting about it...no one would be any wiser. Instead, she had the amazing depth to post it for the entire MFP community to see -- warts and all.

And the response was amazing. The community offered her words of kindness and wisdom.

What a great place to be held accountable. Looking forward to my journey with my new MFP community.

Replies

• caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I agree this place is amazing and the people here have been nothing but supportive to me! Good luck on your journey!
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    That is the type of people that you will find on this site - supportive, encouraging, understanding & willing to help.
    My weight loss has been very slow, but it is the wonderful people that I have met on this site that keep me going. :flowerforyou:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    I agree this is a great place to be held accountable. Everyone here is very supportive and encouraging.
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Yep, the people on this site are pretty incredible. :heart:
  • sweetie89207
    Options
    thats why i love this site!!!!
    everyone here is so supportive...why??? because we all want the same thing! and regardless of where we are from, our pasts or our likes, we all now share the single desire to lose weight, look better and most importantly feel better...from my week being here there seems to be nothing but amazing ppl on here...and i know that helps us all

thanks to all you amazing ppl out there!!! you do so much with just 1 comment- you'll never know!