Hi all :)

Querky
Querky Posts: 22
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
I've been using this site for awhile on and off since February but I haven't been very committed to it and only last week I realised there's actually this forum and it's really amazing seeing all the support and motivation that goes on in here. I wish I'd found it earlier! But anyway hopefully I too will find some support and motivation for my weight loss because you people really are amazing. :happy:

Replies

• caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Hi Querky.

The first time I was here I never used the forums or joined in the community and I didn't have much success. This time around, things have been totally different. The people here really are great! Good luck!
  • welcome back! hope to see you around in the forum more often! feel free to friend me if you would like more intense motivation and support!
  • katoka97
    katoka97 Posts: 62 Member
    hi, welcome...
    enjoy the journey, it's fun!
    send me friend req. if you want, I'll support you :)
  • Hello! I've been on for about a week and I'm loving this site!
  • Querky
    Querky Posts: 22
    Thanks everyone :smile:
  • Welcome! You're definately in the right place!
  • Hi to you also :smile: This site is an amazing tool for anyone looking to better their lifestyle. I've used it on and off for the past year and a half.. and i'm dedicated to making it stick this time. After losing my second child, my health and the health of the child that I WILL bare in my own stomach,.. Motivation is what everyone needs, or a swift kick in the ... well you know what i'm saying. HAHA. Friend Req. me if you want. I'll push you if you push me :flowerforyou:
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Hi! :-)
This discussion has been closed.