Determined to make this time work!

Options
Hi everyone!

I'm new to MFP, and looking for people who can help motivate me and who i'll definitely support back!

Although I'm not very overweight, I'd really like to eat healthier and feel better about myself. I've been trying to lose weight for quite some time now, like around 3 years... unsuccessfully. In fact, it developed into a binge eating disorder, and I'm trying to break out of this vicious cycle.
I have a major sweet tooth, and I love food in general. I just need to work on my self control...
I'm wondering if anyone else has gone through insane/ridiculous/over-top/etc eating problems and how'd you do it?? Or if you've been successful with your fitness plans, what've you been doing to make it work? thanks :)

Some of my worst days:
- 12 (YES 12) assorted chocolate bars ( 50g approx. each), half 270g bag of ketchup chips
- one bag of 300g cheetos, 7 chocolate bars, one package (150g) of yogurt covered pretzels
- one tub of chapman's blueberry cheesecake ice cream, half bag of chips, one package of beef jerky
- 4 large chocolate cruller doughnuts, half a chocolate fudge cheesecake, one lindor 100g chocolate bar
- one 700g red velvet cake, one package of reese's minature cups (120g)

So I guess you can see how my eating habits can be pretty insane... And i'd really like to stop this NOW. Like eat healthier, be fitter, feel energized, and look better overall!
I'd love to get to know more people and be inspired here on MFP so feel free to add me!!

Goodluck to everyone working toward a goal, and congrats to those who've achieved them!

Replies

• LiftHeavyWeights
    LiftHeavyWeights Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Get that stuff out of your house. Prepare food ahead of time & package in portion sizes. Before putting food into mouth, log it to check calories & macro it falls within. If it doesn't fit, don't. Drink water 1st when you think you are hungry. Decide health is important & plan to succeed. Best of luck.