30 lbs to lose, looking for motivational friends.

Options
Hello, I am looking to add some more motivational friends to join me on my journey. I am tracking daily and have lost 5 lbs so far.
I would love to help motivate you and have you help motivate me. So, if you are a regular tracker and/or have some great advice to offer; I would love to hear from you.

Replies

• slightlydiminishing
    slightlydiminishing Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i'd love to!
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    I just finished losing 30 lbs and am working to maintain. So not exactly what you asked for but if you are open to friends at other points of the 30-lbs-to-lose journey, feel free to add me. :)
  • haleigh29
    haleigh29 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am open to friendships with anyone at any stage of their journey. I feel that inspiration and motivation can be found from people from all walks along the path to a healthy lifestyle. macchiatto, I would be happy to have you as my friend; my request is on it's way.
  • haleigh29
    haleigh29 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    bump
  • 19Steve70
    19Steve70 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey

You can add me if you like, happy to help you all I can or at least try and point you in the right direction:smile:
  • jsalzat
    jsalzat Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    The support and accountability from friends on the site has been a great help to me. I did very well logging both food and exercise for my first 90 days, but I've found myself slacking off in the food logging over the past month. I'd love more support on getting back on track, and would love to cheer you on your journey. :smile:

Feel free to add me if you like.
  • DStansbury1
    DStansbury1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me to your list. I am just beginning on my journey, so I'm happy to cheer you on!
  • icanm
    icanm Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi, 30 lbs is my mini goal. Please add me!
  • heidispidey5
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have around that amount to lose and could use motivational friends (anyone can add me)
  • TMarieH30
    TMarieH30 Posts: 6
    Options
    you can add me. any one can add me if they like. I need motivation to...but I can also try and help others with motivation.
  • catm728
    catm728 Posts: 9
    Options
    I am in the same boat; would love to add motivational friends!
  • Got_Discipline
    Got_Discipline Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Apparently you have a different view point, that's awesome. I am trying to lose 20 pounds by the end of summer and everytime I think I have lost some weight the scale jumps back up there.......... :ohwell: I do try to log every day and watch what I eat. Most the time I am full of good?? advice that I offer for others to take or leave. Anyway feel free to send me an FR if you want. It is important to stay positive on this journey and being surrounded by good friends is a bonus.
  • KristaD720
    Options
    Add me! Add me! 30 pounds is my ultimate goal. I start and stop, start and stop. Maybe some motivational friends on this site would help!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I've got 20 to go. Add me!
  • KyiaIsGettingFit
    Options
    Accepting all friends! Motivation is the key to success! Add Me People!!!
  • Lcam510
    Lcam510 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've got 30 to lose too - add me!!!!!
  • k8rpotater
    k8rpotater Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Shemarie520
    Shemarie520 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I just joined yesterday. I'm determined to go down 30 lbs (the healthy way) by April of next year!!
  • ama3387
    ama3387 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I would love to find some friends here to help me stay motivated! feel free to add me!
  • jlc041979
    jlc041979 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I've got about 25 that I want to lose. I've done it before so I know I can but I just need some motivation to get me there.