Mysterious medical issues

Options
Hello ladies and gents :) I'm feeling the need to rant and offer support for anyone who might be having the same issues as me. I would like to issue the following disclaimer: I am not a doctor, the following is my opinion only. Before starting any diet or exercise program please see your doctor.... Anyhoo.

I've had the same very long list of symptoms for a few years now and no one can figure out what's wrong. I've resorted to becoming an internet doctor. I research my many symptoms to try to figure out what is wrong. Some of the symptoms are hair loss, extreme fatigue after eating, muscle soreness, mood swings, irregular menstrual cycles, Anhidrosis (inability to sweat). I've been to the doctor and the endocrinologist and everything tested was normal. I've had my thyroid, blood sugar, hormone levels, and vitamin levels checked and everything was normal.

After doing lots of research of my symptoms and when the symptoms are the worst, I've come to the conclusion that I have adrenal fatigue. Have I had this confirmed by a doctor? No I have not. And that's because every time I go to the doctor they treat me like I'm crazy. I've done a lot of research on adrenal fatigue and the only way to heal it is diet so that's what I'm going to do.

I just wanted to offer my support to anyone who might be having medical issues or any kind of issues. I'm ready to lose weight. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. The only way to not be sick and tired is to get off my lazy butt and stop making excuses..

I'm here if you need me :)

Replies

• MrsCassieThreatt
    MrsCassieThreatt Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Same here except for the sweating. No answers other than here's a Prozac, and you're lying about how much you exercise and eat clean. It's just not possible to do everything right and still gain weight.
  • KelseyBee2014
    KelseyBee2014 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have medical symptoms too that I am just waiting for my official diagnoses. Again, part of the treatment is diet and exercise... so that's what I'm doing for now!
  • MrsCassieThreatt
    MrsCassieThreatt Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Sleep is the key. I get 4-5 hours then naps. I'm never in deep sleep to recover. Then I don't eat enough sometimes and I end up gaining wait from hunger. My body does everything backwards. Less in more output...yeah right.