Jawbone up24 vs Nike Fuel vs Fitbit flex

Looking to get a fitbit, nike fuel or jawbone, does anyone use any of these and what do you think? So far the fitbit wins because I can change the band to whatever color I want. Fuel looks neat but has bad reviews for being bulky. And my fiancée has jawbone, which is nice and works for him. Anyone know something that I don't know? So hard to make the choice.

Replies

• robinaddison
    robinaddison Posts: 232 Member
    I use a polar loop. It's waterproof, so I can use it swimming, also don't need to worry in the shower. Finally, it will attach via Bluetooth to a chest strap HRM, so I get a far more accurate measure of calories burned during workouts.
  • andreavarangu
    andreavarangu Posts: 78 Member
    Interested to hear what the consensus is.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    If your fiancé has an UP, get an UP24 (the Bluetooth one)—if you have a smartphone or tablet. That way you can be teammates & cheer each other on.

I have an UP24 & a Fitbit Flex. They both do the same thing. The main difference (beside the Flex's interchangeable bands) is that Fitbits can sync with a computer (using a dongle) or a device.

They both show you your TDEE—way more accurately than any online calculator. And they both sync with MFP. Log all food & drink in MFP, and log all exercise in the activity tracker.