Options
2»

Replies

• Fujiberry
    Fujiberry Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    One year!? Noyce!!!

Haha, thank you! : D
    I screwed around the first 3 months since I had no idea what I was doing (I didn't realize that there were free programs available online. Lol.), but once I got going, it was great!
    I did almost the exact same thing. I started in September with no diet, half reps galore and terrible form. I rebooted in December and started all my lifts from scratch and started using myfitnesspal. I wasted my possible newbie gains!! I now consider Dec to be my actual starting date, the rest was a warm up.
    Ugh, I know the regret! I didn't start tracking until this year and I only started my routine in November. I feel like I wasted so much time and potential gains. :'(
  • Fujiberry
    Options
    oh my god...you look AMAZING!
    please tell me what workouts you do?!?!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

Hello! I don't do anything special, I lift weights and track my calories. I focus on compound lifts. :)
  • Fujiberry
    Options
    Thanks for all the support, everyone! :flowerforyou: It's been an awesome journey!
  • 4mricandy
    4mricandy Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    wow! bubblicious!
  • Fujiberry
    Options
    <3
  • Lesleycali
    Lesleycali Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Love it all! Your back is just incredible! You must feel fantastic :)
  • Fujiberry
    Options
    Love it all! Your back is just incredible! You must feel fantastic :)
    Thank you! And I do~ :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!