So its almost 3 in the morning..

Options
And I am having the WORST stomach pains ever. This whole week I ate nothing but healthy foods, and today my boyfriend and I got mcdonalds and It just completely tore up my stomach. I feel like I have ulcers or something, and its not a nauseous feeling, its just a terrible stomachache.

Replies

• healthychic
    healthychic Posts: 298
    Options
    And I am having the WORST stomach pains ever. This whole week I ate nothing but healthy foods, and today my boyfriend and I got mcdonalds and It just completely tore up my stomach. I feel like I have ulcers or something, and its not a nauseous feeling, its just a terrible stomachache.
  • mkeithley
    mkeithley Posts: 399
    Options
    This is going to sound silly, but it might be indigestion. The first time I atw something totally awful after i was eating clean I had horrible pains, so bad i went to urgent care. I thought I had ulcers, a ruptured appendix or gall bladder issues for sure. I felt so idiotic when they gave me some pepcid ac and a gas x type of thing, 20 minutes later-all better. So now I just keep the stuff on hand JIC I get those feelings.:flowerforyou:
  • sweetandstormy
    Options
    I am right there with you. I had fried food Saturday for the first time in over a month. I had the worst pains. It felt like my stomach was turning upside down and trying to escape. Maybe it's just our bodies' way of telling us that it likes the healthy choices better. Hopefully the next time I'm tempted with junk, I'll remember how I felt and think twice.
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Same thing happens to me. I guess our bodies get so used to having the good food it has trouble with the bad food. :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    That happens to me with even the slightest amount of greasy food. We have detoxed ourselves from the bad stuff and our body rejects it when we try to eat it again. I guess it is pretty telling!!