Hiya everyone just started last week, thank you mike

Options
what a great site, i have found it very easy so far, and have lost 10lbs in 2 weeks, i know it will slow down a bit as it couldnt be this rapid loss every week, but it really helps me logging as i go, thanks very much mike lovin it.

Replies

• ZOEBEVEN
    Options
    what a great site, i have found it very easy so far, and have lost 10lbs in 2 weeks, i know it will slow down a bit as it couldnt be this rapid loss every week, but it really helps me logging as i go, thanks very much mike lovin it.
  • ukbrat1
    ukbrat1 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi I started yesterday and am finding it easy to do. Great site. Having trouble drinking all the water but hoping to do better tomorrow. I have not found that I am hungry either and make more choices. Also, has kicked started me to exercise again to keep within my limits. Good luck Zoebeven.
    Best wishes
    ukbrat1
    Annette
  • apaden4
    apaden4 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Welcome to both of you! Hope you enjoy this site as much as I do -

Best of luck to you both!
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Hi Y’all! I’m new here also. I found this site, and joined, last Saturday while searching for information about Sunflower Seed Kernels. I love the food diary and it is SO user friendly and I can keep up with my water there also. When I travel I don’t always get in all the water I should be drinking….especially when I fly. When I am at home and around town I do my best to drink all my water. I have read a lot about water and have found that a lot of times when we THINK we are hungry we are really just thirsty and need to drink more water. Another thing I have learned is if we don’t drink enough water we will feel depressed, get headaches, etc…. If we feel depressed while trying to lose weight we are more likely to eat things we shouldn’t be eating. (I know I sure do) So I do my best to stay well hydrated by drinking all my water. I have also noticed that I lose better if I drink all my water. I call water the “Miracle Elixir”. I reached my goal weight 3 years ago. I am now working to maintain my weight. I have kept a food diary from Day 1. Keeping a food diary is the key to successful weight loss. The one here is really awesome! It tells me everything I have eaten…calories, fats, carbs, sodium etc…. I really like that.
    Have A Great Day and Good Luck!
    Loretta