Happy Mothers Day!!

Options
:flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker:

Just wanted to wish all you mothers out there a happy mothers day! All the crap you put up with we all really appreciate it that you keep coming back for more!:laugh:

Hope everyone has a great day with family, friends. Kiss/Hug um good, but not too good, thats just wrong.Since this is the 5th year in a row I haven't been home for holidays like this I tried hugging my buddy and he gave me a weird look. I went "shhhh" and put my finger over his lips and said "remember what happens here stays here! "LOL The look was classic. Maybe theyll send me home?:devil: Yea right.....

Anyways best wishes and dishes!

Pat:flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker:

Replies

• barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Options

Just wanted to wish all you mothers out there a happy mothers day! All the crap you put up with we all really appreciate it that you keep coming back for more!:laugh:

Hope everyone has a great day with family, friends. Kiss/Hug um good, but not too good, thats just wrong.Since this is the 5th year in a row I haven't been home for holidays like this I tried hugging my buddy and he gave me a weird look. I went "shhhh" and put my finger over his lips and said "remember what happens here stays here! "LOL The look was classic. Maybe theyll send me home?:devil: Yea right.....

• DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day everyone! I'm just waiting for mine to wake up
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I am blessed to be the mom of a happy, healthy, successful daughter. I sometimes still can't believe that He gave her to me!

Happy Mother's day to all the other mom's out there too :flowerforyou:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Aww that was sweet barracuda :) Happy Mother's Day to all the HOT MAMA'S on MFP! lol
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Thanks Barracuda! That was really nice!! :happy:
  • BlazinEmerald
    BlazinEmerald Posts: 842
    Options
    Thank you :bigsmile: Happy Mother's Day everyone. :flowerforyou:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much and same to all of you!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

:laugh: lmbo....oh I think Will Ferrell has nothing on you!!! thanks for the laugh and the well wishes!!!

hope you get home soon too...:drinker:
    hugs!
    Ali
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Thanks! Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers on MFP! :flowerforyou: I am very thankful for you two healthy and happy boys and for every grey hair that is in my head because of them. LOL :laugh: (You Moms know what I am talking about!)
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    HAPPY MOTHERS DAY :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    Thank you so much!:smile: