Nike app Ipod Touch

Options
I have the Nike app for the Ipod Touch. I got a new sensor for my shoe a few months ago and I can't remember how to get it to sync with my Ipod Touch?

Replies

• serenidadendios
    Options
    Use the Nike+ iPod app and it should sync it automatically!
  • Brady_
    Brady_ Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    thatd be something i would google or call a tech or the store and ask! i thought you just put it in, and then go to the app on your itouch and starting walking and it should try and locate it. why did you buy a new one? Ive had mine for over a year now, and im having trouble with it now :( in the middle of my work out it will stop counting cals and distance, but the tmier will still be going. its uper frusterating so i was just wondering if you bought a new one cause yours stopped working well too!
  • heather19th
    Options
    I actually called the local Nike store and complained to them that it was not working and I had only gotten it in April, and in July it wasn't working already, it just wouldn't work. So after arguing with them they sent me a free one, and let me tell you it wasn't pretty, they were lying to me. I buy nothing but Nike but not so much anymore after that. They said that they can last for years or months, well I think that is a bunch of crap.

So now I got this new one in July/Aug and have been so busy and haven't been using it and now getting back into it. The time is working but it isn't counting my cal or doing my distance. It says it needs to be synced and I can't get it to sync with the button on the sensor.
  • MBSoles
    Options
    From the main screen of your touch (where there are the icons for calendar, calculator, etc), choose the Settings icon. Go to the Nike + Ipod screen; select Sensor; then click link new. That should link you up.
  • heather19th
    Options
    Thank you! I will look at it tonight when I get home!