I'm back again!

sheri3762
sheri3762 Posts: 159
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Everyone! Its been a few months since I've been on here consistantly, and I'm ready and really need to get myself back on track again! Life (well specifically my schedule) has left me with little time to devote to monitoring my progress thus allowing me to really slack on my eating habits and workouts! I started here last January, but I had started a lifestyle change last November, so Its been a year since I made the decision to change my life.

AFter loosing 50 pounds and being constantly told I looked great as well as being told over and over again by my family not to loose any more weight, I started to slack off. Needless to say, I haven't lost any weight in months, I've actually gained back 3 pounds. I guess 3 pounds isn't all that bad considering everytime i lost any weight at all, I always gained it back right away! Those 3 gained pounds put a fear in me! 3 can easily turn into 5 and then 10 and so on! Anyway, I've been so busy with everything in my life that I just don't feel as good as I did when I ate healthy everyday and worked out on a regular basis at least 5 times a week. Ya, I've maintained eating pretty healty and got in a couple workouts a week, but I'm ready to hit it again and try to loose this last 10 pounds! That and the fact that the holidays are coming and I DO NOT want to go overboard! The encouragement I get from this site as well as the enormous amount of general imformation is truly how I managed to loose the first time around! Sometimes well just really need a little push from others who are in the same boat. Push away people!! I'm ready! Thank you for all your support!

Replies

• rw4004
    rw4004 Posts: 157
    Well then get ready for some encouragement!Wow only ten pounds left-great work.Focus on moving forward.
This discussion has been closed.