Low Cal Brownies?

fitnwhole
fitnwhole Posts: 227
edited September 22 in Recipes
It's that time again when my monthly cravings are going through the roof. I need a brownie and I need it soon!! LOL Please share low cal brownie recipes with me. Prefer 100calories or below. Thx

Replies

• djscardi
    djscardi Posts: 28 Member
    I don't have a low cal brownie recipe, but I can say that betty crocker makes these little 150 calorie cake mixe things, and they come in like caramel chocolate and something else. They ALWAYS help me with my sweet tooth, and its just enough that your not craving more after you finish it! You can find them at walmart, I keep them stocked in my house just in case I get that craving. I know its not 100 cal's but its close!
  • Don't have a low cal recipe... BUT I just do the betty crocker in the box and then divide it into individual servings.. I think they were 160 cals each or something like that. Then have just one serving over several days.
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/132312-pumpkin-and-brownie-mix?hl=brownies#posts-1797591

i saw this around thanksgiving if you use pumpkin for the thickness evidently it works i knew i had seen a recipe 63 cals each you might wanna check it out
  • crystal9999
    crystal9999 Posts: 73 Member
    I would love to have one too!!!
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    -bump-

btw i made the duncan heins out of the box w/ the 'healthier' substitutions - apple sauce instead of oil, and 1 egg instead of 2...
    the serving sizes are crazy! something like 18 squares out of a 9"x9" pan !!
    i was eating at LEAST 2 servings at a time ( :blushing: ok sometimes FOUR!)

just something to watch out for!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    You can find (I dont know they name of the company) go to the snack isle of the grocery store and they have packages that are 100 calories and their mini brownies that seems to do the trick for me....and Betty Crocker warm delights come in 150 calorie desert bowls.
  • sculley
    I don't have a low cal brownie recipe, but I can say that betty crocker makes these little 150 calorie cake mixe things, and they come in like caramel chocolate and something else. They ALWAYS help me with my sweet tooth, and its just enough that your not craving more after you finish it! You can find them at walmart, I keep them stocked in my house just in case I get that craving. I know its not 100 cal's but its close!

Sorry hun I posted mine before I read yours about the betty crocker
  • look for No Pudge brownie mix in your healthy foods section ... The nice thing is you simply spoon a bit of mix into a bit of yogurt to make a microwaved individual size portion :) Brownies on-demand ;) I cant remember the exacts, but thinking its around 125 cals? If you google No Pudge brownies, i am sure you will get the exact info!

I hope the chocolate urge passes soon lol
  • Thank you! I'm going to look into the warm delights and the no pudge brownies. I personally need individual servings or else i don't know how to stop at one. So to be able to warm and individual brownie in the microwave or spoon out a serving is ideal for me. Thanks xoxoxo
  • sculley
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=hungry+girl+brownie+recipe&aq=f&aqi=g1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=Cb0Wo8cXaTPnbKo_uM-q9mZgLAAAAqgQFT9CkyYU

If you cannot view this link just do a google search for Hungry girl brownie recipe and see what u find.
  • I have two low calorie brownie recipe in my electronic downloadable cookbook (on sale for only $5.97!)

One is Cheesecake Brownies (93 calories) and the other is Secret Ingredient Brownies (80 calories). They're both quite delicious and easy. I always get compliments when I serve them. People can't believe they're low cal.

http://www.lazylowcallifestyle.com/lazy-low-cal-cookbook/

Check it out and tell me what you think!
    Becky

Becky@LazyLowCalLifestyle.com
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    I just made the No Pudge individual serving mixed wiith oikos greek yogurt. My 11 year old daughter chocoholic is over at the counter SUCKING IT DOWN. She saw how I made it and wrinkled her nose but when she tasted it raw she said it was like chocolate cheese cake and when cooked she LOVED it. I had a bite but didn't get any more than that lol.

I have the brownie mix mixed with only pumpkin in the oven. Don't know how this will go. They tasted strongly of pumpkin raw. We'll see.
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    ummmmm - the pumpkin brownies were a big fail. Whoever said you can't taste the pumpkin forgot to tell my family.
  • DHalaby73
    DHalaby73 Posts: 980 Member
    Cream Cheese brownies

Yield: 36 servings

Ingredients
    Brownies:
    Cooking spray
    1/2 cup butter, softened
    1 1/2 cups sugar
    1 teaspoon vanilla extract
    2 large egg whites
    1 large egg
    2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
    1/2 cup fat-free milk
    1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (6 3/4 ounces)
    1/2 teaspoon baking powder
    1/4 teaspoon salt
    Topping:
    1 (8-ounce) block 1/3-less-fat cream cheese
    1 tablespoon cornstarch
    1 teaspoon vanilla extract
    1 (14-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
    1 large egg
    Preparation
    Preheat oven to 350°.

Coat bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.

To prepare batter, place butter in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until fluffy. Add sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla; beat until well blended (about 5 minutes). Add egg whites and egg, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add cocoa and fat-free milk; beat well (mixture will appear curdled). Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; stir with a whisk. Add to cocoa mixture; beat at low speed just until blended. Spoon batter into prepared pan.

To prepare topping, place cream cheese in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Gradually add cornstarch and remaining ingredients; beat until smooth. Spread evenly over batter. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until set. Cool in pan on a wire rack.

Nutritional Information
    Calories:
    131 (29% from fat)
    Fat:
    4.2g (sat 2.5g,mono 1.3g,poly 0.2g)
    Protein:
    3.2g
    Carbohydrate:
    20.7g
    Fiber:
    0.7g
    Cholesterol: