Hello!

Options
KandGRanch
KandGRanch Posts: 131 Member
This year, I started a trap line, hatched meat chickens, got ducks, started raising meat rabbits, purchased dairy goats, and tripled my garden size.

Then I put on my favorite shorts. Well, if you can call it putting them on. I scooted them to my thighs. These stinking things were baggy last year!

Not cool.

So today is day one (ahem....again.)

I'm carb cycling and this is my workout:
Chest/back/abs
Cardio
Arms and abs
Running
Legs and back/abs
Cardio

With rest and recovery as needed, probably a deload week .

Id love some buddies :)

Replies

• KandGRanch
    KandGRanch Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm still looking for friends but now I feel like I need a disclaimer!

I have been a powerlifter for five years so please don't offer to email me a link to NROLFW.
    I'm hypoglycemic, but I have my die t under control (it was never out of control since I raise my own food, but I got lax with it).
    I have a cardiac arrhyrhmia-this means I do a LOT of cardio to keep the muscles in my heart strong. Please don't patronize me when I do hill sprints on leg day, I can assure you I am working well within my limits.

I'm on here for remotivation-i had been a two a day kind of gal but we shifted priorities and I'm just trying to get back in a routine now that my schedule is so dramatically different. So far the only motivation I have gotten is to run very far away since the first person to friend me apparently knows my dietary needs better than I do after two hours.

So FRIENDLY people who aren't going to quote magazine articles in my feed all day to warn me away from my misguided ways are still welcome.

And if this comes off as *****y, I'm still pre-coffee.