My Journey So Far

Options
xCylencex
xCylencex Posts: 159 Member
Alright, so, I'm nowhere near where I want to be just yet, but I really feel like sharing.
As of current, I have lost 55 lbs and counting.

I realize that posting on a public forum is bound to get some kind of snarky comments, but please... let's resist the temptation, just this once. Ok? Thanks.

1 year ago, I entered the HCG weightloss contest. Today, I had to submit my results. If you're interested in reading my entire entry (it's a bit lengthy) feel free to read it here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MUAHv3kC9pmE2iKfTU4s9DpXmsFIiizf05lP2mPDPVM/edit?usp=sharing

2lazlm8.jpg

I'm currently 290 lbs with a goal weight of 160-175 (depending on how I feel once I get there). My starting weight was 345.
I'm still 'fat' but I feel amazing and I can't wait to show off more progress in the months to come!

Replies

• Slimby28
    Slimby28 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Congrats on the loss. You look great. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing your story. That's just what I needed to read, a nice success story.
  • saraj9999
    saraj9999 Posts: 18
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work.
  • 3BabyBlues
    3BabyBlues Posts: 24
    Options
    You are doing great! Keep it up.
  • xCylencex
    Options
    Wow!!! Congrats on the loss. You look great. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing your story. That's just what I needed to read, a nice success story.

It thrills me that I was able to help, even just a little bit! Losing weight is HARD work and sticking together makes for the best results. I'm living proof!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Good job and ill refrain from saying anything about the HCG diet! lol I started at about your weight, keep losing!
  • opalescentmirage
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your entry! You are doing great! :)
  • xCylencex
    Options
    Good job and ill refrain from saying anything about the HCG diet! lol I started at about your weight, keep losing!

The HCG Diet is a hard hard diet, I do agree. My body was not fit to cope with the full on diet, as I explained in my entry.
    As of current, I do not follow the HCG diet, but they did help me take a look at how to eat properly and for that I just can't thank them enough!
  • nonacgp
    nonacgp Posts: 132
    Options
    WOW! You look fantastic and an inspiration for others. Congrats!! Thanks for sharing your story and pics.
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep it up! I have lot right at 43 and have 70 to go before I get into the 200's Iam so excited to see what that looks like!
  • McCluskey1128
    McCluskey1128 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look incredible! What an amazing difference. Keep up the great work.
  • Fatguy2Fitguy
    Fatguy2Fitguy Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You're doing an amazing job. Well done!
  • mebepiglet123
    mebepiglet123 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing.. Great results. Look forward to the next update.
  • laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Great job!! Keep up the amazing work!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You should be truly proud of your accomplishment!
  • KezzaHobbs
    KezzaHobbs Posts: 16
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Congratulations on your journey so far and thank you for the inspiration!
  • denitahawkins
    denitahawkins Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You're doing amazing and should be incredibly proud of yourself. It truly is an inward/outward transformation! Keep going and don't be surprised when you continue to amaze yourself at just how much you're capable of! :flowerforyou:
  • tally1991
    tally1991 Posts: 5
    Options
    Woo Hoo Congrats! I hope I can be as determined as you!
  • HannahLynn91
    HannahLynn91 Posts: 238 Member
    Options

2lazlm8.jpg

I'm currently 290 lbs with a goal weight of 160-175 (depending on how I feel once I get there). My starting weight was 345.
    I'm still 'fat' but I feel amazing and I can't wait to show off more progress in the months to come!

You look amazing!!
  • RJenxi
    RJenxi Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    :smile:
    Great work keep it up ! Lovely motivation to keep going!
  • mrogers52
    mrogers52 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!:flowerforyou:

Thank you for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!