At the 50 lb mark!

Options
I just realized I'm at the 50 lb mark. It dawned on me that it's a lot of weight! I'm 1/3 of the way there and it's really not hard anymore. It's just habit. Feeling great!

Replies

• ftrobbie
    ftrobbie Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Well done, I'm glad you stopped carrying around that springer spaniel you never knew you had. Keep going, it's a long journey and well done again on your milestone
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Keep it up!
  • sexymamadraeger
    sexymamadraeger Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    HAHA
  • Wookinpanub
    Wookinpanub Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I had that revelation a few days ago that my goal (60 lbs) is a lot of weight! It just seems like yesterday (2005) was my last serious diet and my goal was a mere 30 lbs. Well the years got away from me and I gained the 25 lbs I lost in 2005 plus another 30 lbs. Making this weight loss attempt much more difficult but I am half way there.
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is a wonderful accomplishment :)
  • Rocky791
    Rocky791 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Wonderful progress and glad it seems easier now - that's a good sign that the changes you've made will be permanent!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Props!
  • ritabrienfit
    ritabrienfit Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats! 50lbs is a lot.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!