What's your foodgasm?

Options
PeacefulBalance
PeacefulBalance Posts: 473 Member
What food gets you so excited and is so delicious that it could pretty much create an orgasm?

Mine would have to be Nadia cakes or cupcakes...I guess anything rich and sugary makes me melt.

Replies

• Dube11
    Dube11 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Lobster tail for me. Dipped in melted butter and just a hint of lemon...mmm...my eyes roll in the back of my head lol.
  • PeacefulBalance
    Options
    Oh goodness that sounds good too hahaha!
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    What food gets you so excited and is so delicious that it could pretty much create an orgasm?

Mine would have to be Nadia cakes or cupcakes...I guess anything rich and sugary makes me melt.

Nothing comes close. I need a woman for that.
  • Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Leonidas_meets_Spartacus Posts: 6,198 Member
    Options
    I only eat food which is yummy most of the days. I get foodgasm every day, too many to list.
  • PeacefulBalance
    Options
    I only eat food which is yummy most of the days. I get foodgasm every day, too many to list.

Well then you're doing something right! :) lol
  • jacques57
    jacques57 Posts: 2,129 Member
    Options
    I had my first when I was 12. Mom made a dessert called Peach Cardinal - baked peaches in a raspberry reduction sauce. She served it with Moet Champagne. The dry bubbles and tart-sweet fruit caused my mouth to connect to my brain and sublime transcendental bliss ensued.
  • lngbrd
    lngbrd Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Slater's 50/50 macaroni bacon balls with a B' B' B' bacon burger and a red trolley
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    I have a piece of pecan pie waiting for me the in the kitchen from this super awesome restaurant I went to today. My husband says their pies are to die for, and their chili pie this morning was AMAZING... so I can only imagine. MMMmmmm, I cannot wait for my pecan pie and vanilla ice cream. You can count on me having a foodgasm later!
  • kinkyslinky16
    Options
    I had my first when I was 12. Mom made a dessert called Peach Cardinal - baked peaches in a raspberry reduction sauce. She served it with Moet Champagne. The dry bubbles and tart-sweet fruit caused my mouth to connect to my brain and sublime transcendental bliss ensued.
    Oh. my. god.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    Hot apple pie
  • kinkyslinky16
    Options
    Hot apple pie
    My husband got a slice of that.. I cannot wait to eat his apple pie too... :laugh: :laugh:
  • Michaelg235
    Michaelg235 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    TWIZZLERS
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    banana_aphrodisiac.jpg
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    Stilton cheese with red wine.
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    And twizzlers!!
  • Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Leonidas_meets_Spartacus Posts: 6,198 Member
    Options

Well then you're doing something right! :) lol

I make them myself so I can enjoy what ever i want.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Sushi
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon rolls .. ♥:heart: ♥Them!!
  • EdR55
    EdR55 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Tenderloin oscar